Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

I actually got pissed at my wife for even trying to suggest that she should go to a public bathroom to feed my daughter. My daughter will NEVER eat in a fucking bathroom. I've had no problems when my wife breastfed in public.

I actually got pissed at my wife for even trying to suggest that she should go to a public bathroom to feed my daughter. My daughter will NEVER eat in a fucking bathroom. I've had no problems when my wife breastfed in public.

You are a REAL man, that’s why.

Any muthafucka that's cool with their lady going to a dirty ass bathroom to feed their flesh and blood is pussy imo and is way too worried about the opinions or feelings of others over the well being of their own child.

its funny because that quote makes perfect sense but, as you can't see that, I think we should leave it there

Dude breastfeeding is baby feeding, the baby is eating at the breasts so it is most definitely about babies feeding. The fact that you are too slow enough to understand what I’m saying is concerning. I wonder how many other idiots are thinking that same way. Babies nurse for numerous reasons at the breasts so whenever they want to nurse is when they should be nursing.

You are too slow, I just can’t continue this with you.

Mfs DONT want a mother to breastfeed in public but also don’t wanna hear a baby crying. That makes ZERO fucking sense. The most logical thing would be to just nurse the baby. What real grown ass person would be ok with a mother letting her baby be hungry or thirsty because people are ignorant? Think on that. So what if she pulled her breast out to feed her baby, she is providing her baby with the milk made just for him/her.

Mfs DONT want a mother to breastfeed in public but also don’t wanna hear a baby crying. That makes ZERO fucking sense. The most logical thing would be to just nurse the baby. What real grown ass person would be ok with a mother letting her baby be hungry or thirsty because people are ignorant? Think on that. So what if she pulled her breast out to feed her baby, she is providing her baby with the milk made just for him/her.

Yeah as long as the visual is kept at a PG level (titty mostly covered in case there are kids around) I don’t see why it would be an issue.

You are a REAL man, that’s why.

The well being of your child should be every man's top priority. Niggas are always wishing a muthafucka would on shit relating to their own respect and pride but when it comes to their kid getting fed they "hope" no one notices and are very non confrontational with strangers concerning breastfeeding.

I can't wait for the glorious day someone says some slick shit to my wife while she's breastfeeding my daughter.

Yeah as long as the visual is kept at a PG level (titty mostly covered in case there are kids around) I don’t see why it would be an issue.

I’ve breastfed with children around, breasts showing. My concern wasn’t about anyone else, it was about my hungry child. The thing is, my child will know about breastfeeding so when she sees another mother nursing in public she will not be ignorant to it. I have huge breasts, so even when they’re covered they seem uncovered. I can’t care about that. Trust me, it isn’t easy because we are super nervous and scared of what people will say. HOWEVER, our babies come before our feelings and before anyone else’s.

I’m speaking from the onlookers’ perspective, calm y’all asses down man lmao.

We’re saying fuck them. If more people actually said “oh wow, look at that mother breastfeeding her baby kudos to her” and kept it moving, children wouldn’t even care. A child asked me what was I doing before and I said feeding my baby, he asked if she was drinking milk and I said yes. He said “oh” and walked off. That’s just how simple it is, children could care less.

Furthermore you JACKASS, I’m pulling it out to feed my child PERIOD. My baby comes before wtf makes you weird Mfs uncomfortable. Y’all should be more concerned with why blacks have the highest infant mortality rate.
First off

0C47F5BF-8345-4190-9229-EC267ADD1970.gif

Secondly, I'm looking at the titty before the baby jump on it.

Thirdly, I was low key complementing your titties.

Lastly, y'all act like there's no such thing as pumping. You don't HAVE to breastfeed in public.

First off

View attachment 43554

Secondly, I'm looking at the titty before the baby jump on it.

Thirdly, I was low key complementing your titties.

Lastly, y'all act like there's no such thing as pumping. You don't HAVE to breastfeed in public.

Can you breastfeed!? No my nigga. I’m not inconveniencing myself pumping to please people I don’t know and my child refused bottles. Fuck that and fuck you buddy!
#breastfedsincebirth

“This is about breastfeeding not babies feeding”

You just can’t get no more remedial than that right there.

There's a distinction. For example, talking about suicide is not the same discussion as talking about homicide or death in general. The specificity of the former makes the details different. In the same way, talking about breastfeeding is different than talking about eating in general. They're not the same.

Go into work and breastfeed. I doubt that will yield the same reaction as eating a cookie.

There's a distinction. For example, talking about suicide is not the same discussion as talking about homicide or death in general. The specificity of the former makes the details different. In the same way, talking about breastfeeding is different than talking about eating in general. They're not the same.

Go into work and breastfeed. I doubt that will yield the same reaction as eating a cookie.

Breastfeeding is still feeding a child. Ya’ll have to grow up.
Byeeeeeeee!

Back