Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

We EAT in public, are we not going to eat in public because people feel it should be done in their homes? Be fucking real. The time people spend looking at a mother feed her child from the breasts, you could go on minding your business and THEN you got ignorant ass folk comparing burping to eating. Nah compare EATING to EATING, that’s wtf breastfeeding is..feeding a child.

I’m done because I’m not going back and forth with Mfs that will never breastFEED in life. Worthless ass nipples.
nah, it's not as puzzling as you might think. Those same people are extremely uptight sexually. Even the slightest hint of titty is enough to send them over the edge. They're the people that draft the "decency and morality" laws of this country. They're the reason anything even resembling public nudity is illegal.

For me, that's puzzling fam. I see your point, and everyone else's. But how can someone be a puritan about protecting child welfare and then say fuck breastfeeding? That's illogical.

For me, that's puzzling fam. I see your point, and everyone else's. But how can someone be a puritan about protecting child welfare and then say fuck breastfeeding? That's illogical.

Because they're prudes, they can't see a titty without sexual affiliations. It's a cultural thing which are quite often illogical...

Some of y'all pick the strangest sides of debates

Breastfeeding is wack anyways. It's not like the mom eats pizza and then has pizza flavoured milk. Lmk when women step up their lactation flavouring

Back