Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

If you need to breastfeed your kid on the train or bus it's poor plannin' on your part.

You're in the park? At a restaurant? Grabbin' a coffee? Whip 'em out, by all means

If you need to breastfeed your kid on the train or bus it's poor plannin' on your part.

You're in the park? At a restaurant? Grabbin' a coffee? Whip 'em out, by all means
Lol

Kids be hungry when they're hungry. How you gonna tell an infant, I know you're hungry and all but we're on public transit, you gotta wait lol

Good luck with that

Lol

Kids be hungry when they're hungry. How you gonna tell an infant, I know you're hungry and all but we're on public transit, you gotta wait lol

Good luck with that

I kno' this line of thinkin' makes sense when you type it out but let's play a real life scenario.

You're on the train. Prolly for less than 30m. Is your kid gonna go from not hungry to starvin' in that time?

I kno' this line of thinkin' makes sense when you type it out but let's play a real life scenario.

You're on the train. Prolly for less than 30m. Is your kid gonna go from not hungry to starvin' in that time?
I'm not telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know

But I am speaking about a small child and not some 7yr old who might still be breastfeeding.

An infant don't care where you are or what time it is. Their stomachs are very small and they burn more calories than you do working out. They can eat before you head out for your day and be hungry a couple of hours later.

I didn't make that up. That's biology b

No but so what?! If she on a bus or train she can feed her child that second. If that’s what she wanna do.

I'm not telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know

But I am speaking about a small child and not some 7yr old who might still be breastfeeding.

An infant don't care where you are or what time it is. Their stomachs are very small and they burn more calories than you do working out. They can eat before you head out for your day and be hungry a couple of hours later.

I didn't make that up. That's biology b

I mean yeah an infant doesn't care about XYZ but you wouldn't change their nappy on the train would you.

As I've said throughout this thread it's not a big deal but if you think your kid gonna be hungry just feed before you get on the train. Feed while waitin' for the train to come.

I mean yeah an infant doesn't care about XYZ but you wouldn't change their nappy on the train would you.

As I've said throughout this thread it's not a big deal but if you think your kid gonna be hungry just feed before you get on the train. Feed while waitin' for the train to come.
I certainly would lol

I'm not about to have no shit or piss just sitting on my child b

That can lead to all kinds of problems down there

It might not be ideal but you do what you gotta do

Who would prioritize how strangers feel over how their child feels?

If you put it that way obvi it's silly but we prioritise strangers feelings over our own/our children's all the time. It's why we don't leave the house in our boxers. It's why we tell our children to behave when in public.

This is on the lower end of the list but it's there, imo at least

I certainly would lol

I'm not about to have no shit or piss just sitting on my child b

That can lead to all kinds of problems down there

It might not be ideal but you do what you gotta do

Bruh get off the train and do that come on

Last edited:
If you put it that way obvi it's silly but we prioritise strangers feelings over our own/our children's all the time. It's why we don't leave the house in our boxers. It's why we tell our children to behave when in public.

This is on the lower end of the list but it's there, imo at least

Sure but for this one, when you look at cost vs benefit, it’s a no brainer imo. Of course you try to plan ahead so it doesn’t happen. But if it does, you don’t let your kid suffer to placate random mfs.

Back