Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

When I beat you down you become mine afterwards. I hope Sam can get over you.
lmao!
bcs is sooo good, have you even finished it?
its not as much as breaking bad but its way more devastating in my opinion.
ah jimmy mcgill

Nah it's slow as hell and I gave up.
Agree, it's slow but this past season is when he meets Gus

So I'm sure best season he will be full out Saul Goodman.

And the last season is probably after he splits from Walter in the last season of BB

Agree, it's slow but this past season is when he meets Gus

So I'm sure best season he will be full out Saul Goodman.

And the last season is probably after he splits from Walter in the last season of BB
I cannot think about it too much, too many feelings haha

I saw all of season 1 but checked out after episode 2 in season 2. I'm a viewer that need something to catch my attention soon or I'll just tune it out.

In season 1 when Tuco showed up I got hooked but after that I got bored with it.

I saw all of season 1 but checked out after episode 2 in season 2. I'm a viewer that need something to catch my attention soon or I'll just tune it out.

In season 1 when Tuco showed up I got hooked but after that I got bored with it.
MAN it just gets worse. Like the end of season 2 left me speechless

So yeah, no diss, but it seems you like the drama, action type shows where there is instant gratification for the payoff

BCS, is literally chess and stuff that happened in one episode might not payoff until two episodes later.

tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo2_250.gif
tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo3_250.gif

tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo4_250.gif
tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo5_250.gif

tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo6_250.gif
tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo1_250.gif

tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo7_250.gif
tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo8_250.gif

tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo9_250.gif
tumblr_mraxjxZcS61r0e42eo10_250.gif

Mannnnnnnn, I'm tripping at how it ended. I'm a little sad because I really enjoyed watching this shit. Finally stayed up late last night to finish up the last episode.

I love breaking Bad so fuckin much.I miss that bitch

I love Better Call Saul.Now Gus on there and a bunch of shit is coming together.

BCS is a spin off and the same universe as Breaking bad so I love it and Mike is the shit.MIKE!!!!!!!

Back