Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

@Ladyrainicorn ur white ass better stop wackin my shit
giphy.gif

Walt did mad grimey shit to Jesse, but Jesse was wildn too. Gettin Walt to kill mfs (the guys who sent the kid to kill his boy) when they didnt have to for ex.

Walt did mad grimey shit to Jesse, but Jesse was wildn too. Gettin Walt to kill mfs (the guys who sent the kid to kill his boy) when they didnt have to for ex.
Nothing will be as bad at that last season, I never felt bad for jesse until then
I was sick.
better call saul just makes everything more sad too,
like look at all these lives walt fucked up lmao

Nothing will be as bad at that last season, I never felt bad for jesse until then
I was sick.
better call saul just makes everything more sad too,
like look at all these lives walt fucked up lmao

Nahhh cuz Jesse came back to "cook" on his own accord multiple times, Walt can't take all the blame. And if Jesse never agreed to work with the cops he would've never been the red neck's in house cook, hank would've never got killed, etc.

But that was right after Hank had just got shot to death, which was Jesse's fault. If he didn't agree to work with the feds, that would've happened

No lie, i'm about to watch that whole thing over. I just can't get into anything else like I did Breaking Bad. This is up there with Sons of Anarchy to me as far as my favorites because Sons of Anarchy is something i'd watch a million times from the very beginning to the very end.

The way it ended tripped me out, Walt was reckless LOL. It's like he was scary at the same time though.

It's up there with Breaking Bad only because SOA was already a favorite of mines and Breaking Bad recently became a favorite.

@Goldie SHHHHH

I could never finish SOA Opie died and my ass was out I literally could not take anymore.
That show was too fucking much.

Fuck Walt man, its all his fault. MIKE. what about MIKEEEE

Back