Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

this scene right here tho

335757-v3.jpg

Marie was annoying but I can't say she was a POS
POS is an exaggeration, but agreed...while she was super annoying, there werent any other characters i would classify as annoying so she makes this list

could never finish SOA Opie died and my ass was out I literally could not take anymore.
That show was too fucking much.

Co-fucking-sign. The show derailed heavy to me after that. It became the same formula over and over: SOA gets in over their head with someone, a SOA betrays another SOA, entire SOA then makes some miraculous deal to avoid jail time and death just to repeat the same process next season.

Became a chore to watch. I think I stopped after the season with the black gang as the antagonist

My favorite scene was when Walt and Hank was in the garage after Hank pieced everything together, that scene was tense as fuck.

My favorite quote from hank:::::
"" my name is asac SHRADER AND YOU can go fuck ur self"""

Walt white -- hank listen to me u gotta tell him u gotta tell him now we can work this out,,, plz plz,,

Hank-- what?? U want me to beg,,
YOUR THE SMARTEST GUY I EVER MET, but your too stupid to see he made up his mind 10 minutes ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,, do what u gonna do..BOOM!!"

People have been telling me to watch this for the past few months since I've been home on medical leave binging shows. This thread finally made me make the dive a couple days ago. I'm finishing season 3 now.

As great as it's been so far I'm trying to figure out why people have ranked the show on par and/or better than The Wire. What is the consensus on the best season?

People have been telling me to watch this for the past few months since I've been home on medical leave binging shows. This thread finally made me make the dive a couple days ago. I'm finishing season 3 now.

As great as it's been so far I'm trying to figure out why people have ranked the show on par and/or better than The Wire. What is the consensus on the best season?
Season 3 got me hooked on this show

I can binge season 4 and 5 .In couple days.. Season 1 -3 i take my time

i'm not going to compare b/c they are in two completely different realms as far as storytelling goes.

but best season to me was probably 5 depending on how im feeling that day.

I liked this show but didn’t love it like a lot of folks did.

I thought most of the characters were very unlike able and the story was super unrealistic. It was entertaining though and I finished the whole series.

So far Better Call Saul has been pretty good though.

Can’t compare Walt’s foulness to Jessie’s.

Walt was his teacher and literally fucked up his whole life. From making Jessie a killer to poisoning a kid and letting his girlfriend die.

What Walt did to Jessie isn’t much different to teachers that fuck students in terms of taking advantage of a younger vulnerable person.

Jessie’s parents washed their hands of him years ago and even put him on the streets. Jessie looked at Walt like a father figure.

Walt saving Jessie at the end was because he knew how badly he had taken advantage of Jessie.

He broke that boy and even broke Jessie’s morals when Todd shot that kid when they were robbing the train.

Walt was FUCKED UP. Started as the anti hero due to his cancer and became an outright villain.

Not saying Jessie a saint. But Walt became a really bad person. He truely brought into the drug Kingpin shit..

Last edited:
Can’t compare Walt’s foulness to Jessie’s.

Walt was his teacher and literally fucked up his whole life. From making Jessie a killer to poisoning a kid and letting his girlfriend die.

What Walt did to Jessie isn’t much different to teachers that fuck students in terms of taking advantage of a younger vulnerable person.

Jessie’s parents washed their hands of him years ago and even put him on the streets. Jessie looked at Walt like a father figure.

Walt saving Jessie at the end was because he knew how badly he had taken advantage of Jessie.

He broke that boy and even broke Jessie’s morals when Todd shot that kid when they were robbing the train.

Walt was FUCKED UP. Started as the anti hero due to his cancer and became an outright villain.

Not saying Jessie a saint. But Walt became a really bad person. He truely brought into the drug Kingpin shit..

You ain’t never lied. Walt turned into a straight up piece of shit and fucked over so many people in the process. I hated Walt’s whole damn family outside of the baby. His sister and brother in law also.

Man........ that show is how I think a lot of white people truly rationalize some of the horrible thing s they’ve done or will do. Hella moral fluidness.

Back