Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

You ain’t never lied. Walt turned into a straight up piece of shit and fucked over so many people in the process. I hated Walt’s whole damn family outside of the baby. His sister and brother in law also.

Man........ that show is how I think a lot of white people truly rationalize some of the horrible thing s they’ve done or will do. Hella moral fluidness.
thats not limited to just white people brah

thats not limited to just white people brah

I know it isn’t. Lol.

But this show in My opinion helped give insight to how some who are white might rationalize bull shit.

Most people I know don’t rationalize the bull shit they do the way it was portrayed in that show. They know they are doing wrong and they are doing it for a quick buck.

They aren’t trying to make it seem like something it isn’t or rationalizing it because they are good at doing it.

I know it isn’t. Lol.

But this show in My opinion helped give insight to how some who are white might rationalize bull shit.

Most people I know don’t rationalize the bull shit they do the way it was portrayed in that show. They know they are doing wrong and they are doing it for a quick buck.

They aren’t trying to make it seem like something it isn’t or rationalizing it because they are good at doing it.
i still dont understand this pov when humans as a whole do this

The show was way better than I expected. In the end, i wish jesse woulda died a slow violent death for being such a bitch. His wife too, bitch got some intergrity all of a sudden when she was cool with his dope pushing before.

Walt played the hand he was dealt and played it rather well. His family turned out to be some ungrateful assholes

The show was way better than I expected. In the end, i wish jesse woulda died a slow violent death for being such a bitch. His wife too, bitch got some intergrity all of a sudden when she was cool with his dope pushing before.

Walt played the hand he was dealt and played it rather well. His family turned out to be some ungrateful assholes
wait what??

Everybody looks at things differently. Lmao

Can you honestly say that the characters aren’t all assholes in this show?
i gave my rankings of POS characters outside of walt a few pages ago

but i was kinda tongue in cheek about it

ya'll legit hate these people lol

wait what??

Look, like it or not, Walt did what he did out of thinking how his family will live after he died. He coulda just wallowed in self pity amd left them broke as hell.

When you look at everyone else,they enjoyed the fruits of his dirty deeds up until their own comfort level. Either they got scared or developed a conscious all of a sudden. His wife fucked her boss while treating him like shit, his son was an asshole who worshipped his fed ass uncle and jesse was a coward who rode Walts wave until he decided to get all self righteous.

Look, like it or not, Walt did what he did out of thinking how his family will live after he died. He coulda just wallowed in self pity amd left them broke as hell.

When you look at everyone else,they enjoyed the fruits of his dirty deeds up until their own comfort level. Either they got scared or developed a conscious all of a sudden. His wife fucked her boss while treating him like shit, his son was an asshole who worshipped his fed ass uncle and jesse was a coward who rode Walts wave until he decided to get all self righteous.

lol

i'll agree, i think that was his initial intent, but when he had that last moment with Skylar, he revealed how he really felt

i'm not excusing Skylar for her indiscretion, however, she didnt just make that decision in a vacuum. While she handled it poorly, Walt wasnt innocent either

The way better call saul season 3 ended was crazy

One thing i noticed is the timeline between bcs and breaking bad is actually real close to hitting each other. Bet jesse makes a small cameo in season 4

The way better call saul season 3 ended was crazy

One thing i noticed is the timeline between bcs and breaking bad is actually real close to hitting each other. Bet jesse makes a small cameo in season 4
Ehhh

Gus just bought the laundry

I bet Gale makes an appearance before Jesse does

Hanks wife and her wearing purple in every scene for 5 seasons fucking pissed me off.

She even had the baby in purple when they were looking after Walt’s kids.

SMFH

Ehhh

Gus just bought the laundry

I bet Gale makes an appearance before Jesse does

The only reason i say cameo is cuz i think saul goodman is finally introduced and i think he helps emilio beat that case like jesse says in bb

The only reason i say cameo is cuz i think saul goodman is finally introduced and i think he helps emilio beat that case like jesse says in bb
What you mean finally introduced?

Saul goodman the lawyer .I guess we met saul goodman the commercial advertiser
But Saul and Gus or rather Mike's relationship was for a good min before Walt and Jesse even come on the scene. You could probably do another entire season until you even think about mentioning those two

Back