Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

im with @Ladyrainicorn, walt's pride is why he killed Mike

Remember the scene (i think somebody just posted the gifs) when walt meets the new connect and he's like "you know who i am, say my name"

pride and arrogance

Nah, he wasn't trying to go to jail. Those dudes wasn't going to get any more money and Walt feared they would have started talking to get lesser sentences. Mike not giving up his people pissed Walt off and in his rage he shot Mike. Nothing more than that.

Nah, he wasn't trying to go to jail. Those dudes wasn't going to get any more money and Walt feared they would have started talking to get lesser sentences. Mike not giving up his people pissed Walt off and in his rage he shot Mike. Nothing more than that.

in his rage = pride and arrogance

Mike at no point ever did anything that should bring into question his integrity...so why all of a sudden was he so hard pressed for Mike to give up his folks?

this reminds me i need to start back watching

it is even more tragic watching better call saul. you have to watch mikes life, and its so sad knowing the outcome.
Gus's entire back story is so fucked too. You wanna see what Hector was like before that wheel chair life? watch some bcs lmao

The scene that really sticks with me is when Mike is telling Walt the story about when he was a cop shit
One thing we can really all agree on is that show was so fucking good its crazy. Vince is doing good shit.

And then apologized to Mike as he was dying, like "my bad, I forgot I coulda got the names from (such and such)"

just wrapped this up (for the second time)

is there ANY show in the last 10 years that had a better finale than this one?

Brah, watching this for the second time had me in my feels.

Awww man...such a great show

im about to do a ranking for top 5 POS characters outside of Walt

On season 4
Seriously gus shoulda offd jesse and made walt his slave by threatening his family

But then again gus did say he didnt like to use fear as a motivating factor.

just wrapped this up (for the second time)

is there ANY show in the last 10 years that had a better finale than this one?

Brah, watching this for the second time had me in my feels.

Awww man...such a great show

im about to do a ranking for top 5 POS characters outside of Walt

Jesse was just as foul as Walt, so make sure u add his name next to walt, matter fact, put his name over walt's, cuz after everything walt still came back and saved him at the end.

Not only did he snitch, but everything u can say Walt did foul to Jesse, Jesse did the same to the cats in his crew.

whoa whoa whoa

i'ma wait until the site back up to get into this lol

aight...so top 5 POS outside of Walter

5. Hank
4. Lydia
3. Todd
2. Ted
1. Marie

Back