COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

Sk

but something happened b/t them i thought. She didnt just leave Walter out the blue right?? I havent gotten to that part in my rewatch. But i thought something happened.

How am i trying to negate anything he did initially when i've said all along, i believe his intentions were genuine initially?

Im not absolving Skylar for what she did, but by that point, hadnt she learned what walter had been doing? She didnt just fuck Ted off GP. She fucked Ted to get back at Walter.

Keep watching, she was a bitch to him before she knew anything about him selling drugs.

And that's all I was saying, his intentions were genuine. Did he make bad decisions once in that world? Of course. But like you say, it's not black and white like yall making it seem.

My nigga left a startup worth billions for this broad lmaoooooooo

Gretchen_Schwartz.jpg

Keep watching, she was a bitch to him before she knew anything about him selling drugs.

And that's all I was saying, his intentions were genuine. Did he make bad decisions once in that world? Of course. But like you say, it's not black and white like yall making it seem.

nah man...my memory is fuzzy, but Sky didnt just start acting withdrawn with Walter out the blue lol

I'm just now seeing ur post lol and yea, you're bugging.

When you get the news you're about to die ina few months, you think differently than the normal person. U can't get in that business and not focus on power and use manipulation. He and his fam would've been dead within the first month if he didn't think like that.

Skylar, her sister and jesse at certain points were just as foul if not worse.

When the SHTF here...i know who NOT to have on the squad lol.

A man has to have a code bruh. Clear cut lines man. Dude was selfish af.

Reactions: Freshb651 and AP2.5
so the only thing jesse is foul for is about to snitch on Walter?

Walt literally caused that plane to crash yo he was the fucking worst hahaha he just watched Jane die

Reactions: L3NU
I'm actually on the end of season 2 now and you can argue that Jane did more harm to Jesse than Walt ever did.

Reactions: OriginalMan!
yea.......... just watched that jane death scene and yea, Walt's a piece of shit for that lol

But I still stand by Jane doing more harm than good to Jesse.

Damn, I forgot Jane's dad was responsible for the plane crash.

nah...Jane was almost what...2 yrs sober? she was doing fine until Jesse gave her the drugs first

THEN she relapsed BAD

I'm actually on the end of season 2 now and you can argue that Jane did more harm to Jesse than Walt ever did.
Oh no I agree. It was really fucking sad. Like the entire situation.
But he watched her die. And that was so crazy to me. I can’t decide if that was the worst part or the one at the end of the last season. shit gets really rough for Jesse

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
I'm glad I've only watched the series once when it was out, I forgot a lot of the shit that went down on this show so it's like watchin it for the first time.

Reactions: AP2.5
Wasn't Jesse clean before messing around with Jane, that clown went into a downward spiral when she came into the picture. Walt got that idiot back right. Walt treated Jesse more like a son than he did Walt Jr.

I was wrong he was still smoking meth but she got him strung out on heroin. It was funny when she got that money it was at first about what she can do.