COMMUNITY Breaking Bad - A Hindsight Discussion

@Goldie

I'm in season 4, episode 3

At this point, Skylar is all in. Walt fucks this up for them lol

I'm around that part of the series now too and I was thinkin the same thing lol But I know I'm not trippin, she's gonna do some foul shit in the near future

I knew I wasn't trippin. He killed Gus to save their life and she flips on the nigga talkin bout "im scared of u" lmaoo man if u dont

Reactions: King Freeman
I knew I wasn't trippin. He killed Gus to save their life and she flips on the nigga talkin bout "im scared of u" lmaoo man if u dont
I ain't there yet, but I'ma give my opinion lol

lol yup, ep 1 of season 5 is when she starts the bullshit

S4, E6

"I am the danger"

They should put that on his tombstone

Dumb ass

Why is he a dumbass for tellin the truth?
b/c at that time, he was certainly NOT the danger

Walt was scared of his own shadow...he gets points for being able to manipulate people, but the reason i said that was, it was probably the first domino that fell that started the avalanche to his demise.

Also, just watched the episode called "crawlspace" which is probably BB at its finest, but how much money did Walt actually have if he, even after Sky gave the money to Ted, he didnt have enough to buy all of them new identities? I dont think he was rolling like he thought he was b/c he had only been paid a couple of times.

And just entering his way into my BB POS list, this motherfucker Ted. You get money, out the blue to fix your tax problems, and this bozo goes and leases a mercedes...smh

Then got crazy with Sky talking about he can do whatever he wants to do. Ted is the typical white american who has all this "stuff" to show off, but in reality, aint got a dime. He would rather keep his kids in a school he cant afford vs scaling back to live within his means. Man, he was pissing me off last night for the second time even though i was pissed the first time watching this live lol

i like ted,
cuz he did that dumb shit that dumbniggaz only categorize as "nigga shit"

like they truly think we the only ones that stunt for people while not having shit in the bank......like 90% of the country or some shit in debt..it ain't just us

b/c at that time, he was certainly NOT the danger

Walt was scared of his own shadow...he gets points for being able to manipulate people, but the reason i said that was, it was probably the first domino that fell that started the avalanche to his demise.

Also, just watched the episode called "crawlspace" which is probably BB at its finest, but how much money did Walt actually have if he, even after Sky gave the money to Ted, he didnt have enough to buy all of them new identities? I dont think he was rolling like he thought he was b/c he had only been paid a couple of times.

And just entering his way into my BB POS list, this motherfucker Ted. You get money, out the blue to fix your tax problems, and this bozo goes and leases a mercedes...smh

Then got crazy with Sky talking about he can do whatever he wants to do. Ted is the typical white american who has all this "stuff" to show off, but in reality, aint got a dime. He would rather keep his kids in a school he cant afford vs scaling back to live within his means. Man, he was pissing me off last night for the second time even though i was pissed the first time watching this live lol

I'll be responding to this after I do some research.

@Goldie, i say this, b/c at this point, he still works for Gus so this excludes the job he started doing for that overseas company that was bankrolling gus

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
yall niggaz watch better call saul too?

im drawing so many parallels b/t the two shows

BCS is extremely slow and i dont mind it b/c it actually does a fantastic job of really developing Sauls character instead of being some half asses spinoff

also does a GREAT job of developing Mike's character as well

seeing how Mike ended up working for Gus is some dope shit