Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Is A Legend.....Prove Me Wrong

Is Bow Wow A Legend

• Total voters
I'm not really sure how the two equate.

People accused MJ of being a pedo. It was never proven or disproven definitively, which is why the fallout lingered. That didn't really have much of anything to do with MJ's career.

My point about Bow Wow is that he was most successful as a little kid with little to no control over himself or his career. People still look at him as that same little kid because everything he does as an adult seems like some stupid shit a little kid would do. On top of that, he hasn't been able to accomplish much of anything since becoming an adult, so you either look at him as the little kids star or as a nobody.
It was definitely DISPROVEN

White lies

Lol @ geezers. That nigga is five years younger than me.

What was the last tour that he headlined that was massively successful?

Name the last successful movie he was a star in as an actor.

Name 10 hit Bow Wow songs? And I mean Bow Wow songs. Not JD or some other artist featuring Bow Wow?

Name a Bow Wow album that's generally considered to be a classic among HipHop fans.

Name anything musical that's worth anything that he did without JD.

You fanboys and fangirls need to realize that someone isn't a legend just because you like him a lot. JD basically write and produced everything for that dude. He was a living ventriloquist dummy that someone pushed into stardom. GTFOH with this bullshit. Y'all disrespecting the genre.
All this is conjecture

Is LL not a legend because he aint starred in a hit movie or had a massively successful tour in the last however many yrs is your personal cutoff? See how silly that sounds

You said and I quote 'On top of that, he hasn't been able to accomplish much of anything since becoming an adult, so you either look at him as the little kids star or as a nobody.'

This has been proving false time and time again so again, it comes as disingenuous at best or hate at worst. You aint gotta like him or his music. He cemented in this genre AND culture.

Hater

All this is conjecture

Is LL not a legend because he aint starred in a hit movie or had a massively successful tour in the last however many yrs is your personal cutoff? See how silly that sounds

You said and I quote 'On top of that, he hasn't been able to accomplish much of anything since becoming an adult, so you either look at him as the little kids star or as a nobody.'

This has been proving false time and time again so again, it comes as disingenuous at best or hate at worst. You aint gotta like him or his music. He cemented in this genre AND culture.

Hater

Look man, I know you probably had Bow Wow posters up in your room and tried to be like him in hopes that you might get some play from one of those little girls that lived him. That man has a special place in your heart. I get it, but we taking about his status in Hip Hop. You claimed I'm a hater but I see you ain't even try to answer the questions I posed.

LL is a legend because he was instrumental in Hip How's explosion. He has a decent catalog. He has hit songs that are lauded by Hip Hop fans in general not just his niche base. He actually wires his own lyrics. He's been in battles win or had a string showing in losing. You can't say anything like that for Bow Wow. He was a gimmick created by JD to get that young girl and perverted older chick money, and his star lost a lot of it's shine after he grew up and that gimmick no longer worked.

Again, if I'm wrong give me one example of something legendary Bow Wow did on his own or after he grew up

I play legends ALL the time. I play classic albums all the time.

How often BW getting spins from you?
Is it all the time or a weekly basis?

I personally haven't listened to Chaka record in months so based off your standard I can't call her a legend either

Is it all the time or a weekly basis?

I personally haven't listened to Chaka record in months so based off your standard I can't call her a legend either

again. How often have you listen to Bow Wow in 2021

we talking rap

How many songs you have him in on your playlists?

I respect Bow Wow's contribution to the game, what he did in the game, and the age that he did it at. But LEGEND? Na. He ain't got them kind of qualifications.

Look man, I know you probably had Bow Wow posters up in your room and tried to be like him in hopes that you might get some play from one of those little girls that lived him. That man has a special place in your heart. I get it, but we taking about his status in Hip Hop. You claimed I'm a hater but I see you ain't even try to answer the questions I posed.

LL is a legend because he was instrumental in Hip How's explosion. He has a decent catalog. He has hit songs that are lauded by Hip Hop fans in general not just his niche base. He actually wires his own lyrics. He's been in battles win or had a string showing in losing. You can't say anything like that for Bow Wow. He was a gimmick created by JD to get that young girl and perverted older chick money, and his star lost a lot of it's shine after he grew up and that gimmick no longer worked.

Again, if I'm wrong give me one example of something legendary Bow Wow did on his own or after he grew up
The questions are conjecture. If someone hasn't done such and such in *Monks time line* then they aint a legend. That's silly to me

'Something legendary' is subjective af. Instead let's talk relevance because you keep saying his 'gimmick' ran up when he became an adult and yet....he still very much relevant today. To the point where he still yours successfully. He still acting in big movies. He still has a heavy reality TV bag, producing currently and it stands to reason he can get on front of the camera also and still pop

He is cemented in HipHop. In this culture.

again. How often have you listen to Bow Wow in 2021

we talking rap

How many songs you have him in on your playlists?
Why are we talking *just* rap when he transcended being just a rapper? Hip Hop is more then the person with a mic and its even more evolved now than at its birth

I don't listen to ANY Prince records on purpose. And yet he still a legend

Same with Sade AND I think she overrated and yet...still legend

This well you gotta listen to them all the time to be a legend angle is weeeeaaakkkkk

The questions are conjecture. If someone hasn't done such and such in *Monks time line* then they aint a legend. That's silly to me

'Something legendary' is subjective af. Instead let's talk relevance because you keep saying his 'gimmick' ran up when he became an adult and yet....he still very much relevant today. To the point where he still yours successfully. He still acting in big movies. He still has a heavy reality TV bag, producing currently and it stands to reason he can get on front of the camera also and still pop

He is cemented in HipHop. In this culture.

The questions aren't conjecture. They are questions. It's not about my timeline. You disagreed with how I characterized his career. Giving those answers would be a way to prove me wrong. But if he's got no classic albums, you can't make many hit songs from him, and everything he ever accomplished was due largely to someone else' influence, how is he a legend?

The questions aren't conjecture. They are questions. It's not about my timeline. You disagreed with how I characterized his career. Giving those answers would be a way to prove me wrong. But if he's got no classic albums, you can't make many hit songs from him, and everything he ever accomplished was due largely to someone else' influence, how is he a legend?
I agree, I wouldn't call any of his albums classic

His hits were on full display 2 days ago! I'd say 15 easily were hits. Whether you think they were written by him or Jesus is a different matter all together. Solo or feature, that's still him

Influence by?!?! Again I'll call back the King of Pop. All his albums were influenced by others and yet....they still Mike albums so what we really talking here.

He headedlined a successful your pre covid. Its out on the road again this year. Got a role in F9 out right now

Seems like you grading him on a scale because 1) he came out as a kid and you can't see past that and 2) he doesn't and hasn't made music targeted to you.

Question, is Willie Nelson a legend and do you listen to his music?

I agree, I wouldn't call any of his albums classic

His hits were on full display 2 days ago! I'd say 15 easily were hits. Whether you think they were written by him or Jesus is a different matter all together. Solo or feature, that's still him

Influence by?!?! Again I'll call back the King of Pop. All hits albums were influenced by others and yet....they still Mike albums so what we really talking here.

He headedlined a successful your pre covid. Its out on the road again this year. Got a role in F9 out right now

Seems like you grading him on a scale because 1) he came out as a kid and you can't see past that and 2) he doesn't and hasn't made music targeted to you.

Question, is Willie Nelson a legend and do you listen to his music?

The question is was he a legend. We know for a fact that JD wrote all his lyrics as a kid and he hasn't made much of anything since then. You admit he doesn't have any classic albums. And you passed on giving me 10 of his own songs that are hits. I'm going to assume that's because you can't think of 10 hit Bow Wow songs.

You keep trying to boil me saying he's not a legend to frivolous shit. It has nothing to do with what I like it don't like. It's the fact that he hasn't accomplished anything that legend accomplish.

How many people would put Bow Wow in their top 100 MCs. Probably none. He can't get a mention in a top 100, but he's a legend? Come on fam.

The question is was he a legend. We know for a fact that JD wrote all his lyrics as a kid and he hasn't made much of anything since then. You admit he doesn't have any classic albums. And you passed on giving me 10 of his own songs that are hits. I'm going to assume that's because you can't think of 10 hit Bow Wow songs.

You keep trying to boil me saying he's not a legend to frivolous shit. It has nothing to do with what I like it don't like. It's the fact that he hasn't accomplished anything that legend accomplish.

How many people would put Bow Wow in their top 100 MCs. Probably none. He can't get a mention in a top 100, but he's a legend? Come on fam.
Bow Wow a legend

Good talk tho

Back