Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Is A Legend.....Prove Me Wrong

Is Bow Wow A Legend

• Total voters
Fat Joe ain't a legend

And I already explained the Diddy shit earlier in this thread.

Oh yea. He also discovered and put Khaled on. Who just happens to be the biggest DJ in hip hop rn. What we talkin bout. Fat Joe has had a crazy legendary run bro. From Flo Joe, to lean back to make it rain to All the way up. Dude put in work for over 25 years. Also put in work w DITC

Oh yea. He also discovered and put Khaled on. Who just happens to be the biggest DJ in hip hop rn. What we talkin bout.

:tuh:........FOH

Is Mc Search a legend cuz he put Nas on?

Is Jaz-O cuz he put Jay on?

:tuh:

Fat Joe has had a crazy legendary run bro. From Flo Joe, to lean back to make it rain to All the way up. Dude put in work for over 25 years. Also put in work w DITC

He had/has a good career. Never said he didn't

But a couple of hit records don't make you a legend.

So you putting sales above all else huh?

Nigga may not have written a rhyme in his entire life but he's a legend because he had waves of teeny bopper chicks rushing how to buy every album?

What's the criteria for legend here because if it's number of platinums/golds or general sales, there are going to be a lot of surprising people on the legends list.

Tayroc Ave GIF - Tayroc Ave RumNitty - Discover & Share GIFs

Serch nor Jaz-o had the career Joe had. Both had short careers and little commercial success. I brought up Pun, khaled and Remy as a bonus. Don't try to belittle my point w some nonsense

A couple? That's an understatement and you know it. How many legends have had real hits in 3 different decades...I'll wait.

Back