Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Is A Legend.....Prove Me Wrong

Is Bow Wow A Legend

• Total voters
So u got to have a certified classic to be considered a legend?
I don’t know a ton of artists w classic albums fam

let me ask who’s a legend to you and why

Really man? You know legends, stop frontin'. The usual suspects; Pac, Big, Jay, Nas, Em, Kendrick, Wu, etc... I'm not the biggest fan of all these folks, but I'm willing to call them legends. I'm even gonna back track a bit, it's not only about having classic albums, but also the mark you make on the industry.

The only niggas who u can say had a better career are the niggas y’all consider legends but he ain’t one? Foh lol

Really man? You know legends, stop frontin'. The usual suspects, Pac, Big, Jay, Nas, Em, Kendrick, Wu, etc... I'm not the biggest fan of all these folks, but I'm willing to call them legends. I'm even gonna back track a bit, it's not only about having classic albums, but also the mark you make on the industry.
Now how many u posted had a run like Bow Weezy

3 platinum albums and 2 gold albums?

Let’s chop this fable lol

Ok I’m revise that because you can have a legendary level impact without the certified classic. If you saying as far as kid rappers is he a legend he definitely is. I think I was viewing it from an adult standpoint. He probably the most successful child rapper ever.

Now how many u posted had a run like Bow Weezy

3 platinum albums and 2 gold albums?

Let’s chop this fable lol

You got questions, but let me ask you 1 lol. How many artists list Bow Wow in their personal top 5? Cause that's another metric in my opinion.

3 plats and 2 golds are achievements worthy of recognition, I'll admit that, but that doesn't automatically grant you legendary status in my book.

Ok I’m revise that because you can have a legendary level impact without the certified classic. If you saying as far as kid rappers is he a legend he definitely is. I think I was viewing it from an adult standpoint. He probably the most successful child rapper ever.

I'll cosign this.

Rapper period .... don’t disrespect him by adding child rappers

but even if we talking kid rappers there were a million of them , which one headlining arenas 20 years later ?

You got questions, but let me ask you 1 lol. How many artists list Bow Wow in their personal top 5? Cause that's another metric in my opinion.

3 plats and 2 golds are achievements worthy of recognition, I'll admit that, but that doesn't automatically grant you legendary status in my book.
Fam i have never let anyone dictate my opinion on anything .... I barely listen to podcasts
I can only speak from my vantage point

Fam i have never let anyone dictate my opinion on anything .... I barely listen to podcasts
I can only speak from my vantage point

I get that, and respect that. Shit, I try to abide by my own ideas too. But when you have industry leaders, much of which are saying the same thing, I think it's worth taking in to consideration.

I get that, and respect that. Shit, I try to abide by my own ideas too. But when you have industry leaders, much of which are saying the same thing, I think it's worth taking in to consideration.
Most of these industry leaders also passed up on signing Jay-Z and Drake LOL

Valid point and i really have no counter.

All I'm saying is when you factor everything out, in my opinion, Bow is not legendary. We just gon' have to agree to disagree lol
Compared to who ..... and outside of a certified classic his career shits on most rappers

Back