Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Is A Legend.....Prove Me Wrong

Is Bow Wow A Legend

• Total voters
CDF18657-EE20-426A-BDDF-996D25B80F75.jpeg
Y’all Remember this shit bruh so lame there was a whole challenge making fun of how lame he was
E0D7B6D8-CBD9-40D5-B5EB-8B7910319702.jpeg
nigga so lame it’s honestly sad but he did his thing in the early 2000s he was the shit back Then I know niggas that wanted to be like his ah I’m not sure how he got so lame but he ain’t a legend

Last edited:
MJ was in his 50's and ppl still talked about him being a pedo

That's legendary to you?

I'm not really sure how the two equate.

People accused MJ of being a pedo. It was never proven or disproven definitively, which is why the fallout lingered. That didn't really have much of anything to do with MJ's career.

My point about Bow Wow is that he was most successful as a little kid with little to no control over himself or his career. People still look at him as that same little kid because everything he does as an adult seems like some stupid shit a little kid would do. On top of that, he hasn't been able to accomplish much of anything since becoming an adult, so you either look at him as the little kids star or as a nobody.

I'm not really sure how the two equate.

People accused MJ of being a pedo. It was never proven or disproven definitively, which is why the fallout lingered. That didn't really have much of anything to do with MJ's career.

My point about Bow Wow is that he was most successful as a little kid with little to no control over himself or his career. People still look at him as that same little kid because everything he does as an adult seems like some stupid shit a little kid would do. On top of that, he hasn't been able to accomplish much of anything since becoming an adult, so you either look at him as the little kids star or as a nobody.
Nigga a whole adult actor bruh. Still headlines successful tours

Its comes as disingenuous at best or hate at worst IMO when you says he a little kid star or a nobody

Again geezers need not be in here, yall showing ya age

Nigga you said Bow Wow >>> Redman... @Citty Potter If you dont get the f--

You know what...lmao you almost got me. I aint doin this wit you today fam 🤣 the FUCK outa here
Career against career and it aint even a question

One day you gonna get the hate out ya heart got Lil PeeWee. And when you do, im a tag you back in this thread

Nigga a whole adult actor bruh. Still headlines successful tours

Its comes as disingenuous at best or hate at worst IMO when you says he a little kid star or a nobody

Again geezers need not be in here, yall showing ya age

Lol @ geezers. That nigga is five years younger than me.

What was the last tour that he headlined that was massively successful?

Name the last successful movie he was a star in as an actor.

Name 10 hit Bow Wow songs? And I mean Bow Wow songs. Not JD or some other artist featuring Bow Wow?

Name a Bow Wow album that's generally considered to be a classic among HipHop fans.

Name anything musical that's worth anything that he did without JD.

You fanboys and fangirls need to realize that someone isn't a legend just because you like him a lot. JD basically write and produced everything for that dude. He was a living ventriloquist dummy that someone pushed into stardom. GTFOH with this bullshit. Y'all disrespecting the genre.

Back