Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have to take responsibility for their terrible parenting skills

Show me her Ancestry.com stats...

just google it. But since you don’t like this example let’s use Doughboy mom from Boyz in The Hood. She was trash she ain’t really care about her kids just what they could do and who she could lay up with.

Race making a long term play with this thread. Savage. My god.

She transracial.

83e53c83b658334f32d7edd0ecf182ad.png

i thought desertrain was a dude

the more you know

She is obviously a drug addict and was high as shit in that episode....she s a loser ....that kid was actually on the right path living w his adopted family until she needed a storyline and introduced this toxic shit to them .... shit pisses me off

Ain't that whore Hispanic? Don't put her on black women
But but there are black Hispanics. Lots of Americans tend to use the word wrong. Hispanic means someone that speaks Spanish. Spanish is also misused. Calling people Spanish means they are from Spain. They may speak Spanish but they are not from Spain.

Black mommas really say the nastiest shit to their children when angry. its hella gross and its honestly why a lot of men be out here speaking to women all types of ways.

they experience verbal abuse early on. the same with the women that call their men bitches or cuss and scream at their boyfriends/husbands and yell “thats why yo dick little punk bitch”

pretty sure that all reaches back to a toxic ass momma

Back