Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have to take responsibility for their terrible parenting skills

not that it matters, but there are several things at play from her plastic surgery/deforming her body (another separate thread that plagues our women) and the fact she aint shit

”plastic surgery is plaguing our women” lmaoooo

sir stay on the topic at hand. idc if she sewed a tail to her forehead. thats not my concern, my concern is her being an abusive piece of shit thats has little to no remorse about the things shes done or said over the years

Im also concerned with the countless Black women that behave this exact way and how this line of thinking and behavior harms our communities from the inside out.

Last edited:
”plastic surgery is plaguing our women” lmaoooo

View attachment 238751

sir stay on the topic at hand. idc if she sowed a tail to her forehead. thats not my concern, my concern is her being an abusive piece of shit thats has little to no remorse about the things shes done or said over the years

Im also concerned with the countless Black women that behave this exact way and how this line of thinking and behavior harms our communities from the inside out.

The biggest shit that got me out of all the many things about her. This bitch went and paid great money for I guess one of the best plastic surgeons "Dr. Miami".

Then episodes later this went to the same therapist that is provided to people on welfare.

So this bitch paid top dollar for plastic surgery but decided to be cheap as fuck when it came to her mental health.

Just one of the many things she has done over the years on that show that proved to me that she was a whole lower than an ain't shit bitch.

Dmorgan you have to relax. this thread is addressing toxic language within our communities. I know youre just expressing your dislike for her but you stuffed 19 “bitches” in these 3 little paragraphs.

breathe my brotha.

if its not about rape or homosexuality you niggas cant muster up a complete sentence. just emojis and “meep meep meep meep”

get your ass on
It’s wrong for someone to talk to their children that way, they never asked to be here and it’s up to the parent to raise their children to the best of their ability and to provide a loving support system. These issues stem from their own past issues and the cycle is just continuing. Hopefully dude has a good support system around him.

But we need to remember that Sky was statutorily raped and had her first child at like 13 or 14...doesn’t excuse her behavior today but still.....

Dmorgan you have to relax. this thread is addressing toxic language within our communities. I know youre just expressing your dislike for her but you stuffed 19 “bitches” in these 3 little paragraphs.

breathe my brotha.

Damn you right, I can respect that.

Crazy part is I don't even mean nothing by it but point made and acknowledged

Back