Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have to take responsibility for their terrible parenting skills

Black mommas really say the nastiest shit to their children when angry. its hella gross and its honestly why a lot of men be out here speaking to women all types of ways.

they experience verbal abuse early on. the same with the women that call their men bitches or cuss and scream at their boyfriends/husbands and yell “thats why yo dick little punk bitch”

pretty sure that all reaches back to a toxic ass momma

Yesterday we had pretty decent weather, high 60's maybe even low 70's. Anyways we got the windows up front open. I got my laptop set up at the table in front of one of the windows and because it faces a main walkway in this apt complex you see some of everyone walking by all day. Anywho, young-ish chick walks by with two girls behind her, maybe 10-12 years old. She sounded agitated in the distance, and when she got right in front of the window I saw her spin around to face one of the girls and she said to her "Nigga, say some shit again and I'mma sock you in yo muhfuckin' mouth. Now shut the fuck up and bring yo bitch ass on"... The look on the little girls face was one of a broken spirit. I can't even put it into words to describe it, you would have had to have seen it.

To the second point you raise: If men would stop runnin' up in these chicks and demand better of their women, there would be a decline in this sort of thing. Same for women; if women demanded better of their men we wouldn't have shit the way it is now. But neither side demands anything other than a physical relationship. Her father probably treated her mother like shit, his mother probably spoke ill of his father, and as adult they sought out what they grew up to understand was a "relationship" because that's all they've ever seen. Now they both treat each other like shit believing that it's love and then bring a child into this world behaving this way, instilling this in their child all but assuring he or she will perpetuate the same.

”plastic surgery is plaguing our women” lmaoooo

View attachment 238751

sir stay on the topic at hand. idc if she sewed a tail to her forehead. thats not my concern, my concern is her being an abusive piece of shit thats has little to no remorse about the things shes done or said over the years

Im also concerned with the countless Black women that behave this exact way and how this line of thinking and behavior harms our communities from the inside out.
There are several things at play madam

I feel for her son thats some horrendous stuff to say, sky def needs legit professional help for her issues, and until she does or if she does they just need to stay away from each other, shit is crazy toxic, me myself would legit cut her out of my life after that...but thats me tho, i zero issues cutting aint shit ppl outta my life fam or not...

looks like a good place to put this since a lot of people still havent seen the doc

but i thought of this thread when i saw the trials of Gabriel Fernandez Netflix doc

his mama was TRASH!!!!

women have to start putting their children above men. How you let a dude come in yo house and beat your son to death and you help him do it?

how you let a dude come in ya house and feed ya son fucking kitty litter.

that bitch got life and that was generous

Back