Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have to take responsibility for their terrible parenting skills

what have you created? you dont think critically about much of anything.

im really curious to see what you are passing on that is so important

My family has created rituals that has been passed down from celebrations to events we do. My NOLA family is A-1 on that shit.

Hell, we made our own Happy Bday song

We got food dishes we make and all type of shit

You want me to be homophobic but im not just because I think man and a women is the correct order.

Gay coworker dying laughing at what you doing to try and say im wrong

and hollaring @ my gay co worker is sitting right next to me lmaooooo sounding like a white man “my nigger friend is sitting next to me” doesnt matter, youre still a bigot sir

Youre thinking that way. Not me

Youre worrying about white folks and what they say and im having a conversation with you and a gay coworker

My family has created rituals that has been passed down from celebrations to events we do. My NOLA family is A-1 on that shit.

Hell, we made our own Happy Bday song

We got food dishes we make and all type of shit

You want me to be homophobic but im not just because I think man and a women is the correct order.

Gay coworker dying laughing at what you doing to try and say im wrong

so let me get this straight, youre aganist homosexuality because of a bday remix and couple of meals yall thrown together in a crock pot?

Youre thinking that way. Not me

Youre worrying about white folks and what they say and im having a conversation with you and a gay coworker

show us a pic of you and the gay co worker let me see

Last edited:
Im saying why does it fucking matter.
Yall (Not saying you but most of the niggas on forums) post about chick’s beauty every damn day fam.
We got a whole section filled with aint shit bitches, but because they got a nice face and ass its side stepped, letting these chicks know that “hey you may be a shitty mother who doesn’t love her child,
you may be a bird who only cares about looking like money and have no morals but thats ALL right, cause you too beautiful.”

She’s fine to you, we get it. She’s still a bird.

and I'm not disagreeing, in fact I'm going further than that. Her sons would be better off never seeing her again in their lives. She wasn't shit when she had 'em, wasn't shit when she put them up for adoption, she wasn't shit when she came back around, and after this incident if there was a way to describe someone as even lower than "ain't shit" it would apply to her.

And for me the shit hits kinda close to home. One of my crew from way back was adopted and raised by a white family. My mans got older and tracked down his biological moms and pulled up on her and the bitch had nothing but contempt for dude on some "Why are you even here? I never wanted you and I never wanted to see you"-type shit. Said it right to his face and everything. Fam told me about it, we were 15 at the time. His voice cracked and trembled as he described the whole ordeal and he vowed to never try to open that door ever again. So to see Sky say some similar shit to Des' face and knowing how that can affect her son thanks to what the homie went through is enough to view her as a less than ain't shit bitch.

Last edited:
and I'm not disagreeing, in fact I'm going further than that. Her sons would be better off never seeing her again in their lives. She wasn't shit when she had 'em, wasn't shit when she put them up for adoption, she wasn't shit when she came back around, and after this incident if there was a way to describe someone as een lower than "ain't shit" it would apply to her.

And for me the shit hits kinda close to home. One of my crew from way back was adopted and raised by a white family. My mans got older and tracked down his biological moms and pulled up on her and the bitch had nothing but contempt for dude on some "Why are you even here? I never wanted you and I never wanted to see you"-type shit. Said it right to his face and everything. Fam told me about it, we were 15 at the time. His voice cracked and trembled as he described the whole ordeal and he vowed to never try to open that door ever again. So to see Sky say some similar shit to Des' face and knowing how that can affect her son thanks to what the homie went through is enough to view her as a less than ain't shit bitch.
Now you posting

Chick should’ve just let him be adopted instead of putting him through all the bullshit going on. I refuse to watch that clip but my sister told me about it.

@Race Jones

Just know I’m not homophobic and put that on my character with false opinions you trying to pass off as a fact.

I don’t do that with you and would appreciate if you don’t do that with me.

Back to the thread topic.

That entire situation is trash and they need to be better.

Muthafuckas got kids and act like that.

I don’t think these women will ever take responsibility for their actions

a crazy person only sees everyone else as the problem and not them or what they do.

Now that I've been in the hood again for a lil while, I find myself constantly shaking my head at these young folks with the way they interact with their kids. Bad enough they talk to 'em like a muhfucka on the block, callin 'em "nigga", "bitch ass", "fuck boy", "hoe ass", etc... But the mothers are particularly viscious with their language towards their kids and it's like "Do you even see them as your children?"'. 'Cause they talking to them like they're just random grown-ass niggas on the street, not as their own toddlers or young kids.

Back