Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have to take responsibility for their terrible parenting skills

show him what you said in the d wade thread

We talked about it.

And I still stand on what I said. Anybody that think they are female that is born in a male body should seek a therapist before taken action on their body.

Trans folks themselves as they got older said the same thing.

You drawing the parallel of that to me being homophobic is disingenuous

We talked about it.

And I still stand on what I said. Anybody that think they are female that is born in a male body should seek a therapist before taken action on their body.

Trans folks themselves as they got older said the same thing.

You drawing the parallel of that to me being homophobic is disingenuous

I dont think youre homophobic

is just dont think youre a critical thinker

Also I understand that @Race Jones is using strong language cause its something she strongly believes in and by using strong to the point wording shes trying to force people to have this conversation but personally I dont agree with the OP.

Trash mothers are trash mothers regardless of race.

Even though I follow what you doing, I still hate generalizations.

Also I understand that @Race Jones is using strong language cause its something she strongly believes in and by using strong to the point wording shes trying to force people to have this conversation but personally I dont agree with the OP.

Trash mothers are trash mothers regardless of race.

Even though I follow what you doing, I still hate generalizations.

I tend to only focus on the Black community because thats who I interact with the most and who I prioritize both in thought and theory

I have an intense dislike of parents who act like this. Like she a liar and thief and abusive. And she so off knockijg her out ain’t gonna change anything honestly probably why she crazy. I don’t feel like he should ever have to forgive her. I wouldn’t

and I know people think forgiving somebody is going to somehow lead to relief but sometimes some shit you can’t forget or forgive and nobody perfect but it’s your kid you don’t do your kid like that

Foreal fam. Nobody here does.

I just chilled for my lunch break with 2 lesbians and 1 gay dude. half of department is gay and we all cool as fuck.

But just because I believe man and women is the natural way dont mean I have a problem

I just dont understand why folks have a issue with that. Its not like we homophobic or some ignorant shit like that and stomping on their rights as a human.

We all prefer our kids to be straight because it furthers our bloodline and continues our heritage.

If they are gay dont mean we gon disown them or treat them differently.

WTF

Gay people can have kids tho

Back