Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Angry At Chris Brown

You ever had a boyfriend refer to you as if say "this my bitch" or "I'm with my bitch" while you right there?
Yes but I’m not offended by the word bitch either.

When I’m fuckin I’m his nasty bitch. Mmmmm
When my friend got some juicy shit to tell me, it starts off as biiiiiiiitch.

Some Women who are offended by the word tend to pick and choose when they want to be mad about it. They’ll get mad if they dude say stop acting like a bitch but let their best friend say biiiiiiitch this and biiiiiitch that.

Y'all seem to forget that she put the beats on him first and while he was driving no less.
So what? Nigga didnt have a single scratch on him either, a million better ways to handle that shit, sorry bruh unless a women literally trying to kill me i aint with the whole "Its fair game if she hits you first" shit that alotta niggas is on here

So what? Nigga didnt have a single scratch on him either, a million better ways to handle that shit, sorry bruh unless a women literally trying to kill me i aint with the whole "Its fair game if she hits you first" shit that alotta niggas is on here

fam, he was driving... She was throwing punches, kicking him, alladat shit...

while
he
was
driving.

She was literally trying to get them killed.

You can't sit there and hit someone and then play victim when they hit you back.

Yes but I’m not offended by the word bitch either.

When I’m fuckin I’m his nasty bitch. Mmmmm
When my friend got some juicy shit to tell me, it starts off as biiiiiiiitch.

Some Women who are offended by the word tend to pick and choose when they want to be mad about it. They’ll get mad if they dude say stop acting like a bitch but let their best friend say biiiiiiitch this and biiiiiitch that.

giphy - 2019-07-01T222141.564.gif

Back