Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Angry At Chris Brown

Did the nigga say he wanted a black woman good hair or nice hair?

Cause if he said nice I agree 100000%. Shout out the sisters with they natural hair done, locs, sister locs, braids, etc

If you take an hour plus to get your hair right you're a gem
He said black BITCHES.
and they cryin about nice hair statement.

Back in the day, I can understand the outrage. These days, nah. Natural hair and all its textures have been praised so much now. I see so many women rocking their natural hair. How can you think of your hair as anything other than good.

Oh black bitches!!!

I see the outrage, thats why i dont call women bitches

Well there's this one time but that dont count

All these natural ladies holler “all hair is good hair” blah blah. It’s memes, pics and videos of natural women bigging up this very statement. You can’t say all textures of hair is good hair and turn around and be pissed off when a man says he wants a woman with “good” hair. Wasn’t you just hollering about how all hair is good hair or how there is no such thing as good hair. Choose a side.

So now it boils down to them and how they think and feel about their hair.

The man said nice hair, so that can be any texture, that can be weave, that can be braids, that can be a fro, or even a short cut, etc. Whatever he considers nice.

But you're still ignoring the fact that he singled out black women with that criteria. There was a clear implication in the line.

I mean it should go without saying that a fella would only like chicks with nice hair.

But you're still ignoring the fact that he singled out black women with that criteria. There was a clear implication in the line.

I mean it should go without saying that a fella would only like chicks with nice hair.

:bruh2:

I ain’t thinking that deep into it.

So would I be wrong if I said black men with nice hair. Seeing I only fuck with black men. I guess that would outrage the Mexicans.

Maybe he no longer dates outside of black therefore he letting potential women know, be black, a bitch(?), and has nice hair

Question for you guys then... why did he have to specify "Black"?

Is he trying to fuck white and asian chicks with nasty hair? Or is he implying that it's not an issue for them.
Idk you'd have to ask him. Seems like he's into black women with nice hair so that's whom he addressed.

I'm not as pressed about it as y'all cause I feel similarly.

I will be the first one on the "cancel" nh
Breezy bandwagon if he likes only black women with nice hair but every other race of bitches with unkempt hair. That shit just aint right for his groupies.

^ thats how im feeling

that nigga was throwing out all kinds of bitches and aint nobody offended?!

:niggaa:

you might as well keep that same energy when a nigga not named Chris Brown refers to you as a bitch too in that case

Lol at listening to Chris brown and worrying about his preferences.

Btw no black woman has bad hair as he implied.

Some don't have much hair or don't know how to style it but I've never seen bad hair before unless it's just dirty and uncared for.

Back