Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Angry At Chris Brown

On the new album he said "I only wanna fuck the black bitches with the nice hair" and black women reacted:

View attachment 146075

View attachment 146077View attachment 146078

View attachment 146076

Chris responds:

View attachment 146079

Black women aren’t supposed to be smart and sophisticated anymore. They’re supposed to be perpetually angry about any imagined or insignificant slight.

The amount of blonde and multi-colored weaves and wigs black women wear on their heads; they should be the last ones getting angry about anyone saying they have a preference for females with nice hair. I mean, nobody can see your teeny-weeny fro under all of those tracks, braids, or wig caps anyway. So wear your fake hair with pride—-everyone else is. Just make sure it smells good and is nicely maintained.

Black women aren’t supposed to be smart and sophisticated anymore. They’re supposed to be perpetually angry about any imagined or insignificant slight.

The amount of blonde and multi-colored weaves and wigs black women wear on their heads; they should be the last ones getting angry about anyone saying they have a preference for females with nice hair. I mean, nobody can see your teeny-weeny fro under all of those tracks, braids, or wig caps anyway. So wear your fake hair with pride—-everyone else is. Just make sure it smells good and is nicely maintained.
You sound light skinned

Back