Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Angry At Chris Brown

You said it like u know for a fact.
What's the difference between what u said versus a cac saying blacks complain too much and the most they go through is blah blah blah... basically not really anything?

Well I’m actually black. Difference between skin tones in the ethnic group aint the same as outsiders saying shit.

And let’s be realistic make a society that discriminate against light skin?

Well I’m actually black. Difference between skin tones in the ethnic group aint the same as outsiders saying shit.

And let’s be realistic make a society that discriminate against light skin?
Being black is the reason I'd think one wouldn't say that.

I don't understand the question.

What's funny is Gucci Mane and Migos will say shit like this aaaalll the time in songs but won't receive any backlash because they're already held to a lower standard. But somehow Chris Brown is apparently supposed to be different. Shit is an oxymoron given how misogynistic rap music already is.

Their fans aren't predominantly dark skin black women with "bad hair" tho...

C'mon man.

What's funny is Gucci Mane and Migos will say shit like this aaaalll the time in songs but won't receive any backlash because they're already held to a lower standard. But somehow Chris Brown is apparently supposed to be different. Shit is an oxymoron given how misogynistic rap music already is.

Chris main fans are women tho and women care. Plus he had the whole hearthrob thing going. Think it depends on popularity too

I meant to say name a society that discriminated against light skin? You can’t because their isn’t any
So hutus didn't wipe out tutsis because among other things it was perceived that they had more privilege being they were lighter?

Regardless of all that it's just weird hearing a black person saying another set of black people don't really go through shit cause they're lighter. Carry on tho

Last edited:
So hutus didn't wipe out tutsis because among other things it was perceived that they had more privilege being they were lighter?

Regardless of all that it's just weird hearing a black person saying another set i2f black people don't really go through shit cause they're lighter. Carry on tho

Didn’t say they can’t go through shit I’m saying as far as the black American community is concerned light skin was generally viewed as positive. I’m not saying that the general American public viewed light skin black people not black. I don’t think you’re being realistic

Regardless of all that it's just weird hearing a black person saying another set i2f black people don't really go through shit cause they're lighter. Carry on tho

Tribal beefs in Africa arent that simple.

Was just talkin to Race about this shit. Black chicks be looking for shit to be angry about and then wonder why they're called "angry black women".

I miss @Race Jones .

Never got to know her that well, but.......from the little I do know about her......she's blunt, brutal and hilarious.

Wish she would post more.

I don’t think you’re being realistic
I don't think you are by saying shit like this:

Most bullying light skin folks got was the girls being looked at as stuck up and the boys looked at as soft

Tribal beefs in Africa arent that simple.
I said "among other things" meaning that wasn't the sole reason for their beef but it was a major one.
Haiti went through a whole thing based on being mixed as well, but I guess u just meant america

I don't think you are by saying shit like this:

I said "among other things" meaning that wasn't the sole reason for their beef but it was a major one.
Haiti went through a whole thing based on being mixed as well, but I guess u just meant america

Yea I just meant america

Back