Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Angry At Chris Brown

Question for you guys then... why did he have to specify "Black"?

Is he trying to fuck white and asian chicks with nasty hair? Or is he implying that it's not an issue for them.
so can i say i like chicks with a phat ass without insulting rump challenged chicks?

Is he trying to fuck white and asian chicks with nasty hair? Or is he implying that it's not an issue for them.

giphy.gif

I guarantee you THAT backlash would of been even worse than this one just cause he mentioned another woman outside of the black race

they already on twitter talkin bout how he got a certain type just cause of this situation so you already know

Bro thank you for quotin' all these frontin' niggas. Saved me the time.

You guys really gonna pretend that you and he and I and every black person didn't kno' what he was talkin' about????

Shit like this is why people say a lotta men hate women. Pretendin' you don't understand what the issue is.

I'm not sayin' you need to side with these hoes but this feignin' ignorance is kinda weak

Shit like this is why people say a lotta men hate women. Pretendin' you don't understand what the issue is.

I'm not sayin' you need to side with these hoes but this feignin' ignorance is kinda weak
When I am done with my explosive thread....I will be sure to @ you.

I would love to hear your commentary.

I don't think he meant nice hair as in curly/straight or w/e, but for ppl to pretend like they dk what it means when most reference "good hair" as having finer/looser curls is annoying.

Did the nigga say he wanted a black woman good hair or nice hair?

Cause if he said nice I agree 100000%. Shout out the sisters with they natural hair done, locs, sister locs, braids, etc

If you take an hour plus to get your hair right you're a gem

All these natural ladies holler “all hair is good hair” blah blah. It’s memes, pics and videos of natural women bigging up this very statement. You can’t say all textures of hair is good hair and turn around and be pissed off when a man says he wants a woman with “good” hair. Wasn’t you just hollering about how all hair is good hair or how there is no such thing as good hair. Choose a side.

So now it boils down to them and how they think and feel about their hair.

The man said nice hair, so that can be any texture, that can be weave, that can be braids, that can be a fro, or even a short cut, etc. Whatever he considers nice.

Back