Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people are being racially profiled in China

lol What? If someone is slapping you in the face, are you going to try to find the most effective way to get them to stop or are you going to wait for them to realize that slapping you isn't right?

And I get it. Your stance would probably be to slap them back. That's fine, but what if it's a case like this where slapping them back won't actually stop them from slapping you?
Well judging by my stance what do you think I would say? Keep hitting them back...

Well judging by my stance what do you think I would say? Keep hitting them back...

So again, you're not interested in solving problems. You just want to get licks in. I'm not sure why you can't just say that. Why do we have to go through all this bullshit as if you give a shit about whether or not things get better for those people.

So again, you're not interested in solving problems. You just want to get licks in. I'm not sure why you can't just say that. Why do we have to go through all this bullshit as if you give a shit about whether or not things get better for those people.
The problem that needs to be solved is the racism from Asians against black people in China and Africa. The actions of a few Africans is of frustration and anger. So direct your question to the ones in control not the little people fighting back.

The problem that needs to be solved is the racism from Asians against black people in China and Africa. The actions of a few Africans is of frustration and anger. So direct your question to the ones in control not the little people fighting back.

I don't have questions for the little people. Dos and I were having a discussion about whether or not these actions are justified or would serve any purpose. You jumped in talking about solutions, and now you've basically said you don't care about solutions you just want blood for blood.

I don't have questions for the little people. Dos and I were having a discussion about whether or not these actions are justified or would serve any purpose. You jumped in talking about solutions, and now you've basically said you don't care about solutions you just want blood for blood.
No I asked you for solutions. Because eye for an eye is not the answer according to you. Their actions are a response to the racism from the Chinese. So again ask the Chinese for solutions not the Africans.

No I asked you for solutions. Because eye for an eye is not the answer according to you. Their actions are a response to the racism from the Chinese. So again ask the Chinese for solutions not the Africans.

I gave you a course of action. You didn't like it. I asked you how "eye for an eye" was more effective, and you've basically admitted it's not but at least the Africans get to hurt some Chinese people. If you are happy just to see some Chinese people hurt, just say that, but don't try to act like you are praising those actions because you think they will benefit those people.

And asking the Chinese makes no sense. They have no incentive to solve problems they don't give a shit about. That's like asking racist white people to solve the consequences of systemic racism in America. They don't care and will never act on that, so if African Americans want change, we have to find an effective way to force the issue.

I gave you a course of action. You didn't like it. I asked you how "eye for an eye" was more effective, and you've basically admitted it's not but at least the Africans get to hurt some Chinese people. If you are happy just to see some Chinese people hurt, just say that, but don't try to act like you are praising those actions because you think they will benefit those people.

And asking the Chinese makes no sense. They have no incentive to solve problems they don't give a shit about. That's like asking racist white people to solve the consequences of systemic racism in America. They don't care and will never act on that, so if African Americans want change, we have to find an effective way to force the issue.
You “gave me a course of action” that the Asians either ignored or they had the systemic power that whatever the Nigerians tried it wouldn’t work. So no you gave no solutions. I’m not happy to see anyone hurt but I applaud those people for giving them a taste of their medicine.

Yes it makes sense because I’m not asking disenfranchised people who are simply fighting back “HoW wIlL tHiS sOlVe ThE pRoBlEm” I’m focusing on the Asians and their actions which led to this.

You “gave me a course of action” that the Asians either ignored or they had the systemic power that whatever the Nigerians tried it wouldn’t work. So no you gave no solutions. I’m not happy to see anyone hurt but I applaud those people for giving them a taste of their medicine.

Yes it makes sense because I’m not asking disenfranchised people who are simply fighting back “HoW wIlL tHiS sOlVe ThE pRoBlEm” I’m focusing on the Asians and their actions which led to this.

lol By your own admission, you don't even know if they followed through with the full course of action I suggested, so I can you say it wouldn't work?

Who are they giving a taste of their own medicine? The Chinese people they are attacking are not the ones kicking Africans out of apartments in China and they likely aren't the one's making bad business in Africa. You're basically saying you applaud attacking people that look like the people that attacked you. That's some CAC thinking right there.

I didn't ask disenfranchised people that either. Dos was celebrating it and I asked him what purpose it served. This is a discussion on ABW. lol I don't know why you nig nogs are acting like I just flew out to Nigeria to brow beat frustrated niggas out there.

lol By your own admission, you don't even know if they followed through with the full course of action I suggested, so I can you say it wouldn't work?
Because you wanted a word for description of a course of action so I told you I’ll let you know..

Who are they giving a taste of their own medicine? The Chinese people they are attacking are not the ones kicking Africans out of apartments in China and they likely aren't the one's making bad business in Africa. You're basically saying you applaud attacking people that look like the people that attacked you. That's some CAC thinking right there.

And the Africans weren’t the ones that started the virus yet they’re being kicked out of their homes and hotels. So it’s even. And those Asians in Africa are probably the ones practicing racism there anyway so it is what it is.

I didn't ask disenfranchised people that either. Dos was celebrating it and I asked him what purpose it served. This is a discussion on ABW. lol I don't know why you nig nogs are acting like I just flew out to Nigeria to brow beat frustrated niggas out there.
Don’t address me as nig nogs please.

That question is better suited for the Asians practicing racism than the Africans fighting back from said racism.

Because you wanted a word for description of a course of action so I told you I’ll let you know..

So until they follow through with what I said and it fails, you can't claim that my idea didn't work.

And the Africans weren’t the ones that started the virus yet they’re being kicked out of their homes and hotels. So it’s even. And those Asians in Africa are probably the ones practicing racism there anyway so it is what it is.

They look the same as those other people that did bad so they must be bad too. Straight CAC logic. Just admit that you really aren't any different than them and it's all good.

Don’t address me as nig nogs please.

That question is better suited for the Asians practicing racism than the Africans fighting back from said racism.

Aight, you asked in a reasonable manner this time. I'll refrain from referring to you like that anymore.

You're going around in circles. Racist Asians have no interest in stopping the racism. Blacks do, so whether it's fair or not, Blacks have to force the change. It is what it is.

So until they follow through with what I said and it fails, you can't claim that my idea didn't work.
Well the first step of your plan was to ask them to stop and they ignored that so...

They look the same as those other people that did bad so they must be bad too. Straight CAC logic. Just admit that you really aren't any different than them and it's all good
Nope only one side is bad, the people retaliating are not the bad ones. You coon. I don’t give a fuck about this cac shit you keep bringing up.

Aight, you asked in a reasonable manner this time. I'll refrain from referring to you like that anymore.

You're going around in circles. Racist Asians have no interest in stopping the racism. Blacks do, so whether it's fair or not, Blacks have to force the change. It is what it is.
Force the change by any means. If it means whooping ass. And burning shit down. Freedom was always gained by violence. Freedom is not given.

Look we going round and round. You think attacking random Asians in Nigeria is a worthwhile reaction to Chinese business owners evicting Africans in China. I think it's understandable, but it won't really accomplish anything. You haven't even tried to explain how or what it will accomplish other than tit for tat, and you seem to be ok with that. We can leave it there.

Look we going round and round. You think attacking random Asians in Nigeria is a worthwhile reaction to Chinese business owners evicting Africans in China. I think it's understandable, but it won't really accomplish anything. You haven't even tried to explain how or what it will accomplish other than tit for tat, and you seem to be ok with that. We can leave it there.
They’re not just evicting black people they’re also beating them up, plus the long standing mistreatment and leaching from the Chinese over the years and people have reached a breaking point. What was evicting black people who weren’t carrying the virus and beating up black people accomplish?

They’re not just evicting black people they’re also beating them up, plus the long standing mistreatment and leaching from the Chinese over the years and people have reached a breaking point. What was evicting black people who weren’t carrying the virus and beating up black people accomplish?

Nothing. The Chinese people that did that are racist assholes, and if this was about Africans lashing out at them, we wouldn't be having this discussion. They would have got what they asked for. But that's not what happened. We're talking about people abusing random Asians that may not have done anything racist as all. If you feel that's cool, fine. We can agree to disagree.

Nothing. The Chinese people that did that are racist assholes, and if this was about Africans lashing out at them, we wouldn't be having this discussion. They would have got what they asked for. But that's not what happened. We're talking about people abusing random Asians that may not have done anything racist as all. If you feel that's cool, fine. We can agree to disagree.
Just like they attacked random Africans. Can’t put the Africans in the same box as the Asians. One were the aggressors the others were responding to hate.

Just like they attacked random Africans. Can’t put the Africans in the same box as the Asians. One were the aggressors the others were responding to hate.

The Chinese were wrong. lol No one's denying that, so I don't see why you keep pointing that out. Them doing some stupid racist shit doesn't automatically make it ok for the Nigerians to do some stupid racist shit. The Asian people that the Nigerians attacked weren't the ones that abused the Africans in China. Once again, you're using CAC logic. And it seems to be very natural for you. Are you sure you're not one of them pretending to be aggressively pro-black?

The Chinese were wrong. lol No one's denying that, so I don't see why you keep pointing that out. Them doing some stupid racist shit doesn't automatically make it ok for the Nigerians to do some stupid racist shit. The Asian people that the Nigerians attacked weren't the ones that abused the Africans in China. Once again, you're using CAC logic. And it seems to be very natural for you. Are you sure you're not one of them pretending to be aggressively pro-black?
I keep bringing up the racism of the Chinese because 1, there’s nothing wrong with stating the obvious and 2, you keep tying them together like it’s the same when it’s not. Black people can’t be racist.

The Asians attacked random black people. Black people attacked random Asians. Tell the Asians who are in a position of power to stop doing cowardly shit and random Asians wouldn’t be getting attacked. Cause and effect.

A pro black cac. Sounds like an oxymoron.

Stop with that dumb Black people can't be racist bullshit. Even if you want to play the semantics game where you use a cherry picked definition of racism that requires the racist party to have a power advantage over the abused party, that wouldn't apply here. Blacks have the power in Nigeria, so they are actually in the position to be racist by even the strictest definition. And what they are doing is textbook racism, period. You know that. It might be racism in response to racism, but it's still racism.

When blacks were wildin' out in Paris a few years ago, what would you have said if white people here started destroying black businesses in response? You would not have been like "oh, well that's fair." No, you would have correctly commented on how stupid and racist it was for white people in the US to attack blacks in the US over some white property damage in France caused by blacks in France.

Stop with that dumb Black people can't be racist bullshit. Even if you want to play the semantics game where you use a cherry picked definition of racism that requires the racist party to have a power advantage over the abused party, that wouldn't apply here. Blacks have the power in Nigeria, so they are actually in the position to be racist by even the strictest definition. And what they are doing is textbook racism, period. You know that. It might be racism in response to racism, but it's still racism.

When blacks were wildin' out in Paris a few years ago, what would you have said if white people here started destroying black businesses in response? You would not have been like "oh, well that's fair." No, you would have correctly commented on how stupid and racist it was for white people in the US to attack blacks in the US over some white property damage in France caused by blacks in France.

Back