Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people are being racially profiled in China

Apparently fighting fire with fire is wrong. So that’s why I asked what solutions are there.

lol But this isn't fighting fire with fire. That's my point. The Chinese business owners in China don't give a fuck about Chinese people in Africa having their shit fucked up just like rich CACs making bullshit policies in the US don't give a fuck about niggas burning down businesses in their own hood. These aren't solutions to any real problems, and if people really think they are then that is a good reason why we haven't progressed anywhere.

Fuck what he talking about and fuck your agreement

I have no opinion on their tactics cause I ain’t bout to go over there and lead

fuck care what a nigga sitting out the fight got to say? If they wanna shake the room, shake that bitch. Niggas get too comfortable on their moral high grounds while they out here living selfish lives.

what’s worse than a nigga talking down w/o a solution/plan
i always have plans......too many damn plans.
i feel africa has what they need to stand up but they keep giving it away and become docile towards them same people. same with black americans.

i have my strengths and will use it to raise my people up who deserve it. some people gotta get left cuz they dead weight and toxic to the cause.

lol But this isn't fighting fire with fire. That's my point. The Chinese business owners in China don't give a fuck about Chinese people in Africa having their shit fucked up just like rich CACs making bullshit policies in the US don't give a fuck about niggas burning down businesses in their own hood. These aren't solutions to any real problems, and if people really think they are then that is a good reason why we haven't progressed anywhere.
Cool, so what are some solutions?

Cool, so what are some solutions?

Solutions to what problem exactly? If we're talking about getting the Chinese to treat Nigerians in China better, then a smarter course of action would have been pressuring the Nigerian government to lean on the Chinese government to put that shit to rest. Even if that failed, they would have actually been addressing the problem which they aren't actually doing by attacking random Chinese people in Nigeria.

If the problem is the general bad blood relations between China and various countries in Africa, I already addressed that.

The word "other" implies that this is a solution to a problem. What is solved by these actions? Will it stop the Chinese in China from mistreating the Africans there? Will it keep the Chinese government on the straight and narrow in their dealings in Africa? If you see something I don't, present it and I'll admit wrong.

As for other solutions, as I've always said, there is no problem with the Chinese in Africa. The problem is that Africans don't have a strong enough coalition in place to make sure that they are getting as much or more for China's presence than the Chinese. Ultimately, that's what they need to figure out, even if it's on a country by country basis. China needs Africa more than Africa needs China.

Nigga you don't know shit about my life or what I do, so keep your silly ass comments to yourself.
Boy fuck you

Solutions to what problem exactly? If we're talking about getting the Chinese to treat Nigerians in China better, then a smarter course of action would have been pressuring the Nigerian government to lean on the Chinese government to put that shit to rest. Even if that failed, they would have actually been addressing the problem which they aren't actually doing by attacking random Chinese people in Nigeria.

If the problem is the general bad blood relations between China and various countries in Africa, I already addressed that.
African government- Hey Chinese government can y’all stop racially harassing Africans in China?

Chinese government- there is no racism here in China

*meanwhile* they continue to be racist towards Africans

What’s the next move?

African government- Hey Chinese government can y’all stop racially harassing Africans in China?

Chinese government- there is no racism here in China

*meanwhile* they continue to be racist towards Africans

What’s the next move?

Point out the problems that are clearly happening in China and threaten to restrict Chinese business and access to Nigeria until the problem is addressed.

Now, I don't mind going down this rabbit hole, but since you seem comfortable shooting down my suggestions, please show how what they are doing has been more effective than what I'm suggesting.

Point out the problems that are clearly happening in China and threaten to restrict Chinese business and access to Nigeria until the problem is addressed.

Now, I don't mind going down this rabbit hole, but since you seem comfortable shooting down my suggestions, please show how what they are doing has been more effective than what I'm suggesting.
Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila censures Chinese envoy
Speaker of Nigeria’s lower house of parliament has chided the Chinese envoy to the country at a meeting to protest mistreatment of Nigerians. Femi Gbajabiamila told the envoy Zhou Pingjian that he was upset at the reports including videos making the rounds on social media.
“As a government, we will not allow Chinese or other nationals to be maltreated just as we will not allow Nigerians to be maltreated in other countries,” Gbajabiamila had said.
“The way you treat your citizens, we expect that’s how you’ll treat others. We will not tolerate our citizens breaking your laws, but the crime of one citizen cannot be used to stigmatize the whole country.
“It appears that’s what happened in this case. You can’t use one brush to smear the whole wall. Whatever the reason, it cannot be used and taken out on the entire community in China.” The meeting with Pingjian came after a similar one with Minister of Foreign Affairs Geoffrey Onyeama

That clearly hasn’t worked. So what’s next?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila censures Chinese envoy
Speaker of Nigeria’s lower house of parliament has chided the Chinese envoy to the country at a meeting to protest mistreatment of Nigerians. Femi Gbajabiamila told the envoy Zhou Pingjian that he was upset at the reports including videos making the rounds on social media.
“As a government, we will not allow Chinese or other nationals to be maltreated just as we will not allow Nigerians to be maltreated in other countries,” Gbajabiamila had said.
“The way you treat your citizens, we expect that’s how you’ll treat others. We will not tolerate our citizens breaking your laws, but the crime of one citizen cannot be used to stigmatize the whole country.
“It appears that’s what happened in this case. You can’t use one brush to smear the whole wall. Whatever the reason, it cannot be used and taken out on the entire community in China.” The meeting with Pingjian came after a similar one with Minister of Foreign Affairs Geoffrey Onyeama

That clearly hasn’t worked. So what’s next?

I don't see where he put any pressure on China at all in those statements, so I don't really see how this is proof that what I said didn't work.

Apparently this is a last resort or the last straw...

I don't know if they were actually at a point where attacking random Chinese people was the only option left, but if they actually were there then so be it. You're right.

I don't see where he put any pressure on China at all in those statements, so I don't really see how this is proof that what I said didn't work.

I don't know if they were actually at a point where attacking random Chinese people was the only option left, but if they actually were there then so be it. You're right.
Telling someone to stop fucking with Africans is something you said they should do as a suggestion and they won’t tolerate bad treatment.

Attacking random Chinese after years of mistreatment and the incident in China over the Chinese virus being the last straw...

Telling someone to stop fucking with Africans is something you said they should do as a suggestion and they won’t tolerate bad treatment.

Attacking random Chinese after years of mistreatment and the incident in China over the Chinese virus being the last straw...

You asked me "what next" if simply talking government to government didn't work. I then suggested they put pressure on them regarding economic interests in Nigeria, if that next step needed to be taken.

Have Chinese individuals been mistreating Nigerians in Nigeria? I'm asking honestly. I know that the African-Chinese relations have been questionable, but I haven't seen reports of direct mistreatment. To be clear, I'm not saying these attacks aren't understandable. I'm simply saying they aren't solutions to any problems, and you have yet to show where they've improved anything.

You asked me "what next" if simply talking government to government didn't work. I then suggested they put pressure on them regarding economic interests in Nigeria, if that next step needed to be taken.
Okay. I’ll come back if/when they decide to take away economical interest from China (even though they run shit in certain parts of Africa especially Nigeria) but addressing the problem government to government was one of your ideas.

Have Chinese individuals been mistreating Nigerians in Nigeria? I'm asking honestly. I know that the African-Chinese relations have been questionable, but I haven't seen reports of direct mistreatment.
Yes.

To be clear, I'm not saying these attacks aren't understandable. I'm simply saying they aren't solutions to any problems, and you have yet to show where they've improved anything.
It’s called you fuck with one of us we fuck with one of yours.

I agree with the statement above. The African embassies in China should be open to helping their countrymen in China that is getting oppressed also. Maybe they could help the people find places to stay during all this craziness going on towards their people.

It's truly sad seeing all these different countries (including America) having to rely as much as they do on China. Some of us talked earlier about how their government is sinking their hooks into a lot of the Caribbean spots and African countries. Japan is being smart about trying to lure their companies out of China and back home.

So you're not trying to solve problems or what? Because I can guarantee you, nothing they are doing is going to stop Chinese business owners in China from doing what the fuck they want to do in China.
The onus is on the Africans to “solve the problem” how about stop racially discriminating?

The onus is on the Africans to “solve the problem” how about stop racially discriminating?

lol What? If someone is slapping you in the face, are you going to try to find the most effective way to get them to stop or are you going to wait for them to realize that slapping you isn't right?

And I get it. Your stance would probably be to slap them back. That's fine, but what if it's a case like this where slapping them back won't actually stop them from slapping you?

Back