Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people are being racially profiled in China

Attempted murder amounts to a fine and a "go bout your business"?
Ridiculous the whole fucking story:
From the stow aways popping up and refusing masks
To the chinese generally feeling africans or anybody else for that matter are the carriers more than them
To the courts insistence on the fine, like they just wanted their bread even tho maritime law stated they shouldve locked them chinks tf up

I would be interesting to see where the Chinese racism against blacks came from. Chinese people seem to be bigoted against everyone that isn't Chinese, but they seem to have extra bad perceptions of Blacks. The weird thing is that during the Silk Road, the Chinese actually seemed to have a favorable opinion of blacks. There wasn't much contact back then, but they said the few blacks that did make the trip to China were basically treated as honored guests in the Emperor's court.

Whites bear a lot of the blame for why blacks are seen a certain way throughout the world, but I'm betting the Arab slave trade is what started it all.

I would be interesting to see where the Chinese racism against blacks came from. Chinese people seem to be bigoted against everyone that isn't Chinese, but they seem to have extra bad perceptions of Blacks. The weird thing is that during the Silk Road, the Chinese actually seemed to have a favorable opinion of blacks. There wasn't much contact back then, but they said the few blacks that did make the trip to China were basically treated as honored guests in the Emperor's court.

Whites bear a lot of the blame for why blacks are seen a certain way throughout the world, but I'm betting the Arab slave trade is what started it all.
this is true.....

i didnt want to add my experience but when i went to china.......i was treated like a star.
it was unbelievable.

i wrote about it back on the IC.
but then again...i was in the tourist sections and at the most people wanted to sneak pictures of us. at the boldest they wanted to touch our hair and even offered up some ass.

but again....i was in the tourist sections.

where these guys are......they dont cater to tourism...but the language of business.

and i am also going to agree that white people helps this black people aint shit narrative to stop sharing profits and business dealings.

this is true.....

i didnt want to add my experience but when i went to china.......i was treated like a star.
it was unbelievable.

i wrote about it back on the IC.
but then again...i was in the tourist sections and at the most people wanted to sneak pictures of us. at the boldest they wanted to touch our hair and even offered up some ass.

but again....i was in the tourist sections.

where these guys are......they dont cater to tourism...but the language of business.

and i am also going to agree that white people helps this black people aint shit narrative to stop sharing profits and business dealings.

Yeah it's weird. It's like how when you hear about basketball players going to China and playing or coaching. They describe their lives, and it's like they are living in paradise. Shit like that is why racism is so stupid. At least I can understand the hardcore racists that just hate everyone outside their race unconditionally. I don't get the people who dislike a group but then make all these exceptions for certain people in that group.

Yeah it's weird. It's like how when you hear about basketball players going to China and playing or coaching. They describe their lives, and it's like they are living in paradise. Shit like that is why racism is so stupid. At least I can understand the hardcore racists that just hate everyone outside their race unconditionally. I don't get the people who dislike a group but then make all these exceptions for certain people in that group.
exactly.....

thats because when you are in certain circles...people think you are different.
i honestly hate that shit. i begin to fuck with people ignorance because of it.

like if i wasnt in this hotel...would you even have a conversation with me?

and whats even sadder was the group of black women we ran into was more rude that anyone the whole trip.

the other black men or black couples we ran into....all love.

but fuck china. lets not lose focus here.

It's funny how universally stupid racists are. Like how here in America, the government will fuck over poor whites, and the poor whites will target blacks and other minorities with their hatred. The same shit is going on in China. It's the Chinese government's fault that COVID is as bad as it is over there, but some how the common Chinese people are blaming blacks. SMH

China is taking over Africa while African students go to china to study. Those lil ass mfs will not be able to handle Africans coming in, they're scared as shit of them. Those black guys coming in can't do anything in retaliation because those chinese will lock they ass up & throw out the key!!

I even heard that male students get a female roomate in those colleges, and those geeky ass mfs are mad asf about it lol!!

China is both a major threat and a big joke at the same time. Funny how that's possible.

Back