Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people are being racially profiled in China

What would you suggest? Should Nigerians be shitty to the Chinese living there in response? That serves no purpose other than perpetuating pettiness.

I say be shitty and deport their ass due to corona virus fears. I mean Africans been doing business there 10 years at the most. So if they deported them I don’t think it would be like a Mugabe situation

Stop with that dumb Black people can't be racist bullshit. Even if you want to play the semantics game where you use a cherry picked definition of racism that requires the racist party to have a power advantage over the abused party, that wouldn't apply here. Blacks have the power in Nigeria, so they are actually in the position to be racist by even the strictest definition. And what they are doing is textbook racism, period. You know that. It might be racism in response to racism, but it's still racism.

When blacks were wildin' out in Paris a few years ago, what would you have said if white people here started destroying black businesses in response? You would not have been like "oh, well that's fair." No, you would have correctly commented on how stupid and racist it was for white people in the US to attack blacks in the US over some white property damage in France caused by blacks in France.

Ok so black people can be racist. Nigerians tearing down a shop in Nigeria because their brothers are being treated badly like a not a bad thing. I mean Chinese are their to exploit.

with the white people in France thing it has no relation

Yup. You implying be bigger and then the other cheek?
You really want to go on this merry go round?

Cuz uh......People don't give a shit really. Black skin means anything else but needing to be protected.

I hate that we got conditioned to see that as a good response to oppression. Because nobody living like that.

What would sinking to that level accomplish? It's just being petty. Everything black people do should be for the uplifting black people. Black people should be figuring out how to exploit China's interest in African so that it can be used to uplift the people in Africa. Torpedoing the relationship completely on some pointless eye for eye shit accomplishes nothing.

bruh these are regular everyday people doing this not the people who run the country. This would happen anywhere. If Armenia’s were being treated bad by Turks they would probably be tearing up Turkish shops in Armenia

No, ya'll are just on some dumb shit. I'm not against force or violence to accomplish a goal. I'm pointing out that randomly harassing some innocent Chinese people living in Africa because of the actions of some Chinese business owners living in China serves no point. It ain't about Christianity or being soft. It's about being wise and purposeful with your actions.

Ya'll think like white people, and I don't mean the white people who are smart enough to control shit. I mean the dumb hick white people that discriminate against niggas in West Virginia because they hear about the violence in Chicago.

Ain’t you part white anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
But that's what happens. White people are constantly bringing up Chicago as the example for how blacks are violent. My point was white people do stupid shit like attack people in one area for some unrelated shit going on in another area, and that's what's being suggested that the Africans should do in this topic.

I'm really just tired of the inconsistency. If that's the way niggas wanna be, then be that way. Just stop bitching every time others do it. If we're all going to get in a race to see who can be the shittiest, don't complain if you find out you're losing.

bruh Africans are currently being exploited by Chinese along with Europeans. Reacting badly to those exploiting businesses is wrong?

Point out the problems that are clearly happening in China and threaten to restrict Chinese business and access to Nigeria until the problem is addressed.

Now, I don't mind going down this rabbit hole, but since you seem comfortable shooting down my suggestions, please show how what they are doing has been more effective than what I'm suggesting.

Does Nigeria have the money or power today to enact all these new policies on foreign investment while also dealing with corruption. I get you want a more refined resistance that has long term impact. And I hope Africans will get on it. But in between that time you can’t act like things like this won’t happen. People riot and protest and burn things often but it does not mean their isn’t some real movement in the background to improve things

Quick question when black people lash out against other groups for being racist against us why do folks say “y’all no better than white people!” Like we really out here lynching and raping other groups. It’s not about being better than white people it’s about showing natural reactions to mistreatment from outsiders. Why we always have to be calm and talk it out? Because we don’t have the same leeway as those other groups and we can’t act like them? Isn’t that defeatist.

I say be shitty and deport their ass due to corona virus fears. I mean Africans been doing business there 10 years at the most. So if they deported them I don’t think it would be like a Mugabe situation

I would be for this, and I don't think they would be shitty to do so. There would be nothing wrong with the Nigerian government telling the Chinese to send the Africans back to Africa in exchange for having the Chinese sent back to China.

Ok so black people can be racist. Nigerians tearing down a shop in Nigeria because their brothers are being treated badly like a not a bad thing. I mean Chinese are their to exploit.

with the white people in France thing it has no relation

Again, you're doing the same racist generalization that white people do. The Chinese government may have interests in exploiting Africa. The average Chinese person in Africa isn't necessarily there to exploit. Contrary to what you seem to believe, China ain't all good for all Chinese. Some want to get out of the country because it's fucked up for them. That's why places like Jamaica have a Chinese population. You can't change the fact that you're excusing the abuse of people based on nothing more than their nationality. Yes, those Chinese people abusing blacks in China are fucked up, but the Chinese people living in Nigeria don't necessarily support or have anything to do with that. That's exactly why I used the example with France because as far as any of us no there is no relation between the Chinese in Nigeria and the ones being racist in China. In fact, there's a good chance that the Chinese living as minorities in a black country have a completely different perspective than the ones in China.

bruh these are regular everyday people doing this not the people who run the country. This would happen anywhere. If Armenia’s were being treated bad by Turks they would probably be tearing up Turkish shops in Armenia

What's your point? I never said the Nigerians were some uniquely evil people doing something no one else would do. If Armenians were treating random Turks that had nothing to do with the genocide badly just because they were Turks, that would be racist and wrong too.

Ain’t you part white anyway?

Yeah, a little more than 20%. So what's your point?

bruh Africans are currently being exploited by Chinese along with Europeans. Reacting badly to those exploiting businesses is wrong?

Do you have proof that the people being attacked were exploiting the Nigerians and not just running reputable businesses? Would a Chinese restaurant that did nothing but serve Chinese food to interested Nigerians be an exploitative business?

Does Nigeria have the money or power today to enact all these new policies on foreign investment while also dealing with corruption. I get you want a more refined resistance that has long term impact. And I hope Africans will get on it. But in between that time you can’t act like things like this won’t happen. People riot and protest and burn things often but it does not mean their isn’t some real movement in the background to improve things

Yes, Nigeria absolutely has enough money and power to put pressure on countries that seek to do business with them. And I never said that the reaction from the Nigerians wasn't understandable. Again, I simply asked what purpose it would serve. People are in here acting like it will accomplish something. My opinion is that it won't. If you all disagree so strongly, show me where there actions have positively benefitted either them or the Africans in China.

Quick question when black people lash out against other groups for being racist against us why do folks say “y’all no better than white people!” Like we really out here lynching and raping other groups. It’s not about being better than white people it’s about showing natural reactions to mistreatment from outsiders. Why we always have to be calm and talk it out? Because we don’t have the same leeway as those other groups and we can’t act like them? Isn’t that defeatist.

Go back and read what I said. I said people are using white people's logic. I never said black people were out there lynching or raping. I pointed out that white people were the ones that pushed the idea that if one set of people of a certain group are doing something bad, it's fair game to attack anyone in that group. Now ya'll are in here arguing in favor of the same thought. Believe what you want, but don't lie to yourself. Acknowledge that your thought process has been corrupted by the people you claim to hate.

Back