Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people are being racially profiled in China

That shit's kinda hilarious when you think about it. Chinese people blaming blacks for the Chinese virus. Next Jews gonna say the Yoruba killed Jesus.

thats fucked up...it was JUST a month ago they were all crying about being treated unfairly and not to call it the chinese virus...you would think with that being fresh on their minds they would be more aware of not being racist smh fuck any chinese person that does this. I know they not all bad but fuck all the ones who dont see the hypocrisy

thats fucked up...it was JUST a month ago they were all crying about being treated unfairly and not to call it the chinese virus...you would think with that being fresh on their minds they would be more aware of not being racist smh fuck any chinese person that does this. I know they not all bad but fuck all the ones who dont see the hypocrisy

To be fair, that was mostly Asian Americans. I don't know how many of them cosign the shit happening in China. Then again, they are funny acting too, so I'm sure more than a few of them are ok with it.

To be fair, that was mostly Asian Americans. I don't know how many of them cosign the shit happening in China. Then again, they are funny acting too, so I'm sure more than a few of them are ok with it.
the asian americans getting a bit too but not like this.

but i think its more than what they talking about.

they just finally have a reason to act like this more openly.

What would you suggest? Should Nigerians be shitty to the Chinese living there in response? That serves no purpose other than perpetuating pettiness.
Yup. You implying be bigger and then the other cheek?
You really want to go on this merry go round?

Cuz uh......People don't give a shit really. Black skin means anything else but needing to be protected.

Reactions: GNS
Yup. You implying be bigger and then the other cheek?
You really want to go on this merry go round?

Cuz uh......People don't give a shit really. Black skin means anything else but needing to be protected.

What would sinking to that level accomplish? It's just being petty. Everything black people do should be for the uplifting black people. Black people should be figuring out how to exploit China's interest in African so that it can be used to uplift the people in Africa. Torpedoing the relationship completely on some pointless eye for eye shit accomplishes nothing.

Back