Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people are being racially profiled in China

What would sinking to that level accomplish? It's just being petty. Everything black people do should be for the uplifting black people. Black people should be figuring out how to exploit China's interest in African so that it can be used to uplift the people in Africa. Torpedoing the relationship completely on some pointless eye for eye shit accomplishes nothing.
And where has that gotta people at this point?
The govt uses they own people and side with China frfr.
So burning one store hurts the immediate community but doesn't send a message.
Teasing people sends no message.

At some point...A point needs to be made.

Straight up.

This is why we look soft.....But I bet they ready to ride on each other real hard.

No, ya'll are just on some dumb shit. I'm not against force or violence to accomplish a goal. I'm pointing out that randomly harassing some innocent Chinese people living in Africa because of the actions of some Chinese business owners living in China serves no point. It ain't about Christianity or being soft. It's about being wise and purposeful with your actions.

Ya'll think like white people, and I don't mean the white people who are smart enough to control shit. I mean the dumb hick white people that discriminate against niggas in West Virginia because they hear about the violence in Chicago.

No, ya'll are just on some dumb shit. I'm not against force or violence to accomplish a goal. I'm pointing out that randomly harassing some innocent Chinese people living in Africa because of the actions of some Chinese business owners living in China serves no point. It ain't about Christianity or being soft. It's about being wise and purposeful with your actions.

Ya'll think like white people, and I don't mean the white people who are smart enough to control shit. I mean the dumb hick white people that discriminate against niggas in West Virginia because they hear about the violence in Chicago.
That last sentence doesn’t work

yuuuup.

and yet here we are.

still turning the other cheek and sitting on the bottom.

That last sentence doesn’t work

Why not? It's pretty much exactly what they are suggesting.

yuuuup.

and yet here we are.

still turning the other cheek and sitting on the bottom.

What are you talking about? Blacks have a ton of problems that we have to work through to rise up. Us not abusing one set of Chinese people because a completely unrelated set of Chinese people on the other side of the world did something stupid. That has nothing to do with turning the cheek. I'm giving you the credit of believing that you understand the logical error there.

Why not? It's pretty much exactly what they are suggesting.

What are you talking about? Blacks have a ton of problems that we have to work through to rise up. Us not abusing one set of Chinese people because a completely unrelated set of Chinese people on the other side of the world did something stupid. That has nothing to do with turning the cheek. I'm giving you the credit of believing that you understand the logical error there.
The point is 90% of the violence in Chicago is blacks inflicting harm on black.... why would that lead to others inflicting harm on blacks

The point is 90% of the violence in Chicago is blacks inflicting harm on black.... why would that lead to others inflicting harm on blacks

But that's what happens. White people are constantly bringing up Chicago as the example for how blacks are violent. My point was white people do stupid shit like attack people in one area for some unrelated shit going on in another area, and that's what's being suggested that the Africans should do in this topic.

I'm really just tired of the inconsistency. If that's the way niggas wanna be, then be that way. Just stop bitching every time others do it. If we're all going to get in a race to see who can be the shittiest, don't complain if you find out you're losing.

But that's what happens. White people are constantly bringing up Chicago as the example for how blacks are violent. My point was white people do stupid shit like attack people in one area for some unrelated shit going on in another area, and that's what's being suggested that the Africans should do in this topic.

I'm really just tired of the inconsistency. If that's the way niggas wanna be, then be that way. Just stop bitching every time others do it. If we're all going to get in a race to see who can be the shittiest, don't complain if you find out you're losing.
and heres the problem...

black american or african...both been treated like shit for how long?

at some point you cant blame people for how they lash out.
i dont agree with just burning a store because it proves nothing and on hurts those who rely on that store.

but the other chinese in the country are still caking and will link up to help each other.
so the burning of the store stopped nothing.

the africans in china dont have places to live or eat.

they are reduced to homeless over some shit they had nothing to do with.

out of 5000...11 had it so the punish them all. hell they even harrassing black american because we all look the same.

bruh.......i hear you and see what you trying to say but until they get on their feet......china has them by the balls in china and now slow fucking countries in africa til they love them.

at some point people need to take a stand. these niggas been cheating the system but you saying them africans cant?

in my eyes its not enough. but i guess i different.
black people the world over gets looked at the same because of some shit someone did that you dont even know.

Somebody tell this nigga we're losing

and heres the problem...

black american or african...both been treated like shit for how long?

at some point you cant blame people for how they lash out.
i dont agree with just burning a store because it proves nothing and on hurts those who rely on that store.

but the other chinese in the country are still caking and will link up to help each other.
so the burning of the store stopped nothing.

the africans in china dont have places to live or eat.

they are reduced to homeless over some shit they had nothing to do with.

out of 5000...11 had it so the punish them all. hell they even harrassing black american because we all look the same.

bruh.......i hear you and see what you trying to say but until they get on their feet......china has them by the balls in china and now slow fucking countries in africa til they love them.

at some point people need to take a stand. these niggas been cheating the system but you saying them africans cant?

in my eyes its not enough. but i guess i different.
black people the world over gets looked at the same because of some shit someone did that you dont even know.

I'm not saying I don't understand their feelings. I'm just not endorsing those actions like you see to be. People do need to take a stand, but they need to do it in a way that will bear fruit. Shit like this doesn't really do anything but perpetuate bad blood. If Africans are going fuck the Chinese over, at least do it in a way that uplifts Africans. That's all I'm saying.

Or you can offer a rebuttal to his post.

lol Let's be real. He can't.

I'm not saying I don't understand their feelings. I'm just not endorsing those actions like you see to be. People do need to take a stand, but they need to do it in a way that will bear fruit. Shit like this doesn't really do anything but perpetuate bad blood. If Africans are going fuck the Chinese over, at least do it in a way that uplifts Africans. That's all I'm saying.
ok....i can agree on that.

ok....i can agree on that.
Fuck what he talking about and fuck your agreement

I have no opinion on their tactics cause I ain’t bout to go over there and lead

fuck care what a nigga sitting out the fight got to say? If they wanna shake the room, shake that bitch. Niggas get too comfortable on their moral high grounds while they out here living selfish lives.

what’s worse than a nigga talking down w/o a solution/plan

What are other solutions?

The word "other" implies that this is a solution to a problem. What is solved by these actions? Will it stop the Chinese in China from mistreating the Africans there? Will it keep the Chinese government on the straight and narrow in their dealings in Africa? If you see something I don't, present it and I'll admit wrong.

As for other solutions, as I've always said, there is no problem with the Chinese in Africa. The problem is that Africans don't have a strong enough coalition in place to make sure that they are getting as much or more for China's presence than the Chinese. Ultimately, that's what they need to figure out, even if it's on a country by country basis. China needs Africa more than Africa needs China.

Fuck what he talking about and fuck your agreement

I have no opinion on their tactics cause I ain’t bout to go over there and lead

fuck care what a nigga sitting out the fight got to say? If they wanna shake the room, shake that bitch. Niggas get too comfortable on their moral high grounds while they out here living selfish lives.

what’s worse than a nigga talking down w/o a solution/plan

Nigga you don't know shit about my life or what I do, so keep your silly ass comments to yourself.

Back