Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

Like I'm positive every time you went to the bank for a large withdrawal you went there like it was a professional business transaction.

Not like you a restaurant being served.
What does this mean?
Professional vs what? Personal?
I’m lost here.

Dos really shocked this can happen in ATL. He really believes reality tv & rappers that its Wakanda. This whole thread was wild.

If that's the case that he's done it that way before then the bank should fire those tellers that let him
Exactly.
he said that how the lady wants to be paid in cash and he implied he did it multiple times but he doesn’t want people looking at him while the money counter is spinning.

Dos really shocked this can happen in ATL. He really believes reality tv & rappers that its Wakanda. This whole thread was wild.
Nah……I’m shocked a black teller isn’t doing her due diligence in a place like Atlanta where lots of black people got money.
I say again, you had all his credentials…so why are we here?
I’m more shocked at people blaming him .

Bruh I'm I 109% expect them to arrest white person for doing the exact same shit.

Like this sounds like some shit steve-o would do high on some wild shit....

I never put my atm card in at a teller transaction.

I've always presented my ID and a withdrawal slip.

And every time it was over 5k they took me to the side so it was discreet.

My whole point is someone with money at his level has done this enough times to know how it goes. I really wanna know on all the times when he did make this withdrawal where were they doing it so sloppy that he thought this was correct request. Cuz to my understanding as a broke nigga, they always do big withdrawls discreet.

Which...

1. Why are you still with this bank?
2. Why are you not calling ahead?

Anyone who has had a bad experience taking out cash I feel would make reasonable adjustments. Sliding a note the way he did seems mad wild
Wait.
So your bank pulls you to the side over $5k?
Ok. That never happened with me.
but Every bank moves accordingly

Wait.
So your bank pulls you to the side over $5k?
Ok. That never happened with me.
but Every bank moves accordingly
Bruh I've never taken more than 5k from a teller..... Ever.

We always sitting down in a cubicle

Ok, cool.
You ever go into a bank and wait to speak to someone? Shit takes forever
Line may have been faster

The relationship manager at my branch is cool and we built rapport from the day I opened my account. She was the one who put me on to asking for her or the branch manager when I was doing my bigger deposits. I don't wait more than a few minutes. If I can build that rapport with her with my couple dollars imagine how someone in her position at bank of America gonna treat someone like him. He was busy being regular and weird for no reason. He's a millionaire, sometimes it's necessary to move like it.

Nah……I’m shocked a black teller isn’t doing her due diligence in a place like Atlanta where lots of black people got money.
I say again, you had all his credentials…so why are we here?
I’m more shocked at people blaming him .

Both things can be correct. The teller is a fucking dumbass and should be fired and he could learn to make his life easier.

Maybe in Maryland LOL here them niggas will count that shit out loud right at the teller window with ppl lined up behind you
I swear my bank like some set it off shit.... The girl who the manager from around the way.... If I got big business, I walk in like "where Toya at?"

She be so pissed and embarrassed
.... But I'm the homie 🤷🏿‍♂️

The relationship manager at my branch is cool and we built rapport from the day I opened my account. She was the one who put me on to asking for her or the branch manager when I was doing my bigger deposits. I don't wait more than a few minutes. If I can build that rapport with her with my couple dollars imagine how someone in her position at bank of America gonna treat someone like him. He was busy being regular and weird for no reason. He's a millionaire, sometimes it's necessary to move like it.
Ex fucking zactly...

Fuck I look like at this age making a large withdrawal at a bank where they don't know me. I will text Toya before I get there....

"You at work today??"👀👀

Same here.
I walk in the bank and get greeting like royalty so I get it. But I got 11 yrs plus working with them.
Yet at a bank in Florida, niggas look shook when I came in.
He may bank with a certain location and was out of his locale at the moment. So things can change.

Back