Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

Ok, the teller was dumb as fuck.

And just the worst. No reason for a 911 call. And how the fuck you not even look at the ID he presented??

She should have checked the name, the card, and said "imma sit you down so we can do this discretely"
So yeah..... Most of it is on her.

But I still maintain that's not how you move in a bank.

He walked in the bank wearing a mask, dark shades, a beanie holding a handwritten note asking for money.

But he was bout half way done w the transaction n they still called the police.

Maybe they rang the silent alarm as soon as they saw the note....then didnt cxl the call

So what changed your mind about this was finding out that he was halfway though the transaction before the police were called? Do I understand that correctly?

Because all the other facts you mentioned were made clear pretty immediately in this thread.

I'm tryna put the pieces together. Help me out.

Thats the exact reason why sum ppl dont even speak or deal w line/low level staff.

Sum ppl jus walk in n ask 4 the manager. To avoid this kinda shit.

So what changed your mind about this was finding out that he was halfway though the transaction before the police were called? Do I understand that correctly?

Because all the other facts you mentioned were made clear pretty immediately in this thread.

I'm tryna put the pieces together. Help me out.

Bruh.

I skim thru these threads. I dont have time to read every line.

I assumed he slapped the note down. And they called the cops right away.

I didnt kno all this other shit happened

And just the worst. No reason for a 911 call. And how the fuck you not even look at the ID he presented??

She should have checked the name, the card, and said "imma sit you down so we can do this discretely"

My initial post said this situation seems like a serious of bad/dumbass decisions stacked on top of each other. And the video and that phone call proved that.

Bruh.

Sum dumb ppl once they get offended or scared they jus turn off.

Nothin else matters once their emotions become involved

Bruh.

I skim thru these threads. I dont have time to read every line.

I assumed he slapped the note down. And they called the cops right away.

I didnt kno all this other shit happened

Lol. So that helped you understand was the fact that, at first, you thought they called the cops right away. Then you found out that he was halfway done with the transaction and THEN they called the cops. Gotcha. That's what made you be like 'Ohhhh, yeah this is unacceptable then!'.

Got it.

Back