Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

The 911 call was the dumbest shit in this whole scenario......

Second was the "good job" quip

But the picture of the note, how this nigga looked at the window, and the fact he kept saying "look at the note" are all also in the table for hilarious dumb shit imo. Like it's possible for both of them to be dumb in this

What's the new information you received? Serious question.
The dude did everything right that I thought he did wrong other than having his faced covered up, you can't be doing that in a bank. If his account got flagged the bank chick should have called a manager. We all fuck up sometimes.

See this is why u sumtimes gotta pander to dumb ppl irl.

None of this woulda happened had he been more polite to the bird.

The perception of him bein dismissive n rude caused all this.

You gotta play the game...

Ask her how her day is going. Tell she looks very nice n that u love her nails...then explain the situation.

Butter em up.

Dont jus slap a note down. N tell em "read da note."

Aww naw. Shawty aint havin dat 2day.

The dude did everything right that I thought he did wrong other than having his faced covered up, you can't be doing that in a bank. If his account got flagged the bank chick should have called a manager. We all fuck up sometimes.

Walk me through the bolded. Like what specifically? What did you find out today that he did right that you thought he did wrong yesterday? If you don't mind.

I'm still tripping that he does this on the regular. If I'm at the bank and I see a ANYBODY walk in like this

hiding-undercover.gif

I'm low key thinking they tryna rob the bank too.... Like he says he was trying to be discreet, but it still looks like he was bringing attention to himself by trying to be discreet.

I can't shake the idea that discreet, like really discreet is stepping off to the side and doing the transaction at a cubicle or somewhere else where everybody not watching you slip a note.

His direct actions are the exact opposite of discreet and I don't know why he thought doing it that way wouldn't draw more attention than just going in there casually.

Respect my growth, in the past I would have died on my hill right or wrong
it wasnt a slight to you brother and I am glad to see your growth...it was just worded funny to me for some reason

but respect

Back