Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

Same here.
I walk in the bank and get greeting like royalty so I get it. But I got 11 yrs plus working with them.
Yet at a bank in Florida, niggas look shook when I came in.
He may bank with a certain location and was out of his locale at the moment. So things can change.

Even more reason to ask for a manager.

If we all know that then someone with his kinda money should know that. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Even more reason to ask for a manager.

If we all know that then someone with his kinda money should know that. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Multi millionaire dollar athletes go broke every year.
A lot of them.
Having money means nothing if you not financially literate.
Also habits don’t transfer to other places

Multi millionaire dollar athletes go broke every year.
A lot of them.
Having money means nothing if you not financially literate.
Also habits don’t transfer to other places
Bruh, athletes have money coaches who work with them on how to act now that they got money. Going to the bank is one of them lessons.

Like, if you got money, it's people there to teach you how to move. If you choose to ignore them, that's on you

It’s legit no reason to pass a note

what happened to him was messed up but the whole situation was crazy.

The whole note shit is wild to me and should be to y’all.

I hate it here.

A nigga got locked up for trying to take money out how own bank account. No violence. No weapons. No raised voices. No threats of violence. No dramatic entrance. No danger to the other customers. No nothing.

You niggas in here still talking about the fact that he asked for his own money via note instead of by voice.

Fuck outta here.

I'm not gonna even tell you niggas who you y'all sound like.

My nigga, what was in that video that helped you 'Understand where he is coming from'? I'm so confused by this statement.

He walked in the bank wearing a mask, dark shades, a beanie holding a handwritten note asking for money.

But he was bout half way done w the transaction n they still called the police.

Maybe they rang the silent alarm as soon as they saw the note....then didnt cxl the call

Back