Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

Having a boa acct …..sometimes swiping your card and pin then asking for how much you want is normal. Once you do that , your info comes up.
Plus he could have a burner acct or housing acct.
And what is tactfully speaking?
Ain’t like he walked in the bank like Marlo say he want his money.
Idk, if it was me i would have just been like "hey, I want to make a withdrawal of this amount *slide the note* and please let me know what else you need from me"

you have to place your atm card in to start the transaction, which pulls up your account information right there, he had to shown ID to verify that the account was his.

How does any of that lead to the cops getting called when it would have been simple to verify that the account is his and he has the amount of money he is requesting available to him? How exactly does that get confused for robbing the bank? The teller was confused? Okay that's what managers are for. Anyone finding any fault on Ryan is tripping something serious.

you have to place your atm card in to start the transaction, which pulls up your account information right there, he had to shown ID to verify that the account was his.

How does any of that lead to the cops getting called when it would have been simple to verify that the account is his and he has the amount of money he is requesting available to him? How exactly does that get confused for robbing the bank? The teller was confused?
Okay that's what managers are for. Anyone finding any fault on Ryan is tripping something serious.

Ding ding ding.

I never put my atm card in at a teller transaction.

I've always presented my ID and a withdrawal slip.

And every time it was over 5k they took me to the side so it was discreet.

My whole point is someone with money at his level has done this enough times to know how it goes. I really wanna know on all the times when he did make this withdrawal where were they doing it so sloppy that he thought this was correct request. Cuz to my understanding as a broke nigga, they always do big withdrawls discreet.

Which...

1. Why are you still with this bank?
2. Why are you not calling ahead?

Anyone who has had a bad experience taking out cash I feel would make reasonable adjustments. Sliding a note the way he did seems mad wild

Yeah shame on the manager. But I know the teller was confused as fuck. Niggaz worth a fraction of homie don't move like that

Who goes in the bank with their face covered though? I pull my mask down so they can verify my identity and I fill out a withdrawal slip. Nothing he did was normal

I never put my atm card in at a teller transaction.

I've always presented my ID and a withdrawal slip.

And every time it was over 5k they took me to the side so it was discreet.

My whole point is someone with money at his level has done this enough times to know how it goes. I really wanna know on all the times when he did make this withdrawal where were they doing it so sloppy that he thought this was correct request. Cuz to my understanding as a broke nigga, they always do big withdrawls discreet.

Which...

1. Why are you still with this bank?
2. Why are you not calling ahead?

Anyone who has had a bad experience taking out cash I feel would make reasonable adjustments. Sliding a note the way he did seems mad wild
Might be your bank then. But that's my experience and the experience Ryan detailed to the officers. He provided his debit card, pin, and ID and somehow the teller thinks he robbing the place?

Your misgivings for his methods aside, her fuck-up is inexcusable and should be a fireable offense. She could have got that man killed.

Might be your bank then. But that's my experience and the experience Ryan detailed to the officers. He provided his debit card, pin, and ID and somehow the teller thinks he robbing the place?

Your misgivings for his methods aside, her fuck-up is inexcusable and should be a fireable offense. She could have got that man killed.
All of that could have been stolen but they should have asked him to show his face to verify. Let's not act like people don't still bank information from others

Again how many times he made this withdrawal with no incident?

Nigga walked in there like the riddler from the new Batman

Bruh a single teller does not have 12k in their drawer at one time and they can't just into the safe without a managers permission or assistance to get that amount at once. Even if they get a large cash deposit that shit doesn't go into their drawer. That's literally something you get fired for. I understand the point you're making but there's also simple logic you're ignoring too.
You playing dirty tactics to be right. I never specified one drawer.

Again...a new nigga who not used to money??... Maybe

Him? That was foolish at absolute best. But I feel like he was being extra deliberately.

He has too much money to not know how banks work.
Sorry du but you wrong.
He did it right in my eyes.

If he was looking for discretion that's how he should have approached it instead of passing a note. The Relationship manager is specifically there for that.
Ok, cool.
You ever go into a bank and wait to speak to someone? Shit takes forever
Line may have been faster

You playing dirty tactics to be right. I never specified one drawer.
But point is it's impossible to be discreet at the window..... They gonna have to take time. So it makes sense for a withdrawal of that size to request to sit the fuck down somewhere to get it together if you didn't call in advance. Any nigga with dough as long as he had dough knows that.

Some banks even got the nigga at the door you can tell you need to sit down and talk to someone cuz it's a big withdrawal. Like c'mon bruh, the bank is one of the places you don't go to on some bullshit. If I saw some white boys in there acting a fool on some TikTok prank shit, I would clap when they got locked the fuck up.

Like I'm positive every time you went to the bank for a large withdrawal you went there like it was a professional business transaction.

Not like you a restaurant being served.

Back