Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

The only reason this is being debated right now is because a black woman is the one who called the police.

Some of you are so sick minded that you'll try to justify an innocent man being arrested just to shift accountability from the woman.
It's b/c people think that a Black person can't be discriminatory or biased against other Black people

There's a reason why it was mentioned in the OG article that the woman/bank teller is Black

The only reason this is being debated right now is because a black woman is the one who called the police.

Some of you are so sick minded that you'll try to justify an innocent man being arrested just to shift accountability from the woman.
Like niggas dint get this black woman may be having a black son who may suffer the same shit she just gave this man.
Nigga said google me like a boss.
I want all y’all names
Hiw can anyone be ok with that after watching the video I posted.
Shit got me hot

An his kid got put in the back of a car too

smdh
Some of y’all need a reset.
Fuck what society thinks.
it’s another video of a black man arrested in a bank and the cop was telling him he was acting guilty because he got mad at them calling the cops.

why we always have to do this or that a certain way?
Look less threatening
Smiling or whatever.

niggas get shot over loud music, should they have turned it down or nah?
Nigga can’t even bird watch without issues.
Then it be certain niggas who are ok with certain fuck shit from black oeople that hurt other black people.
Foh
Where’s the code?
Free Tory lanes

smdh
it’s another video of a black man arrested in a bank and the cop was telling him he was acting guilty because he got mad at them calling the cops.

Look less threatening
Smiling or whatever.

Then it be certain niggas who are ok with certain fuck shit from black oeople that hurt other black people.
Foh
Where’s the code?
Free Tory lanes

lol you just had to keep going didnt you Dos? smh

I would understand about the whole mask and glasses thing but everybody wears a mask. I’m not sure why they didn’t ask for his ID?

smdh

Look less threatening
Smiling or whatever.

Foh
Where’s the code?
Free Tory lanes

But when cosby said all that you was with it

Ok after watchin the vid....

I understand where he is coming from now.

But as the cop said he should have called the bank, spoke to a mrg or jus made an appointment
So again
Black man has to take extra steps to be able to make it home?
Guess imma call burger king, let them know I’m ordering a big order. Noo

Its Atlanta
Like rich and poor, criminal and legit. Beautiful black people and this is what happens?
Shit don’t bother y’all?

So again
Black man has to take extra steps to be able to make it home?
Guess imma call burger king, let them know I’m ordering a big order. Noo

Its Atlanta
Like rich and poor, criminal and legit. Beautiful black people and this is what happens?
Shit don’t bother y’all?

Bruh. You blk in america right.

I dont wanna tell u how to move in the world.

But i dont trust white ppl. I dont wanna give em any reason to call the police. To have the police come n kill me.

So uhhhh...

Gotta suck being the black person that called the cops on the director of Black Panther.

Aint ever gon live that down.

Shit gon be brought up at every get together...

"Why you call the cops on that man? He just wanted his own money"

"Aye remember when this dumbass almost got the nigga that made Black Panther killed?"

Shit like this only happens to people that can't get out there own way, so something tells me this just another in a long list of fuck ups.

So she had his ID, he ran his card and entered his pin. Cops still called?
Make this video make sense

If he put in his card, pin and showed his ID that should have been sufficient. Super bummy on the banks part to still call the police.

He definitely should have asked to speak to one of the managers off top but he did enough that the police didn't need to be involved. If I were him I'm pulling every dollar I got in that bank out. That's the only thing they understand.

Back