Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

Bruh, I lost my government job at like 23 and... In a regretfully dumb ass move...I cashed out my thrift savings. I mean I had a blast blowing thru that money.... Definitely a memorable 2-3 year run,.....but it was dumb as fuck. Anyway. Biggest withdrawal...I made an appointment bcuz I was told that they needed a manager present for cash withdrawals over 5k. And I didn't know about shit like that, so I called the bank and they scheduled an appointment for my withdrawal. It was mad discreet and I felt like a boss.

I was 23 and honestly, stupid as shit....

This nigga coogler 35, extremely intelligent, and has had big big money for a minute.... He definitely has been schooled on how to move with cash. No way in hell no one ever talked to this nigga how to move with cash.

And he came to the back wearing shades and a note? Yeah they didn't hit the alarm.... But those extract things are already written down and trained to the tellers to look out for. They have signs and reminders about looking out for shades and written notes instead of a withdrawal slip.

Like..... This shit is the most likely outcome if you move like that. I dunno man. Shit seem kinda crazy.

Is that a thing? lol

What if those were his actual glasses but he had the transition lenses

Some banks do have signs that ask people to remove sunglasses when you enter. I've seen it before. Never seen it actually enforced but I've seen the signs. Some check cashing places have them too

Bruh, I lost my government job at like 23 and... In a regretfully dumb ass move...I cashed out my thrift savings. I mean I had a blast blowing thru that money.... Definitely a memorable 2-3 year run,.....but it was dumb as fuck. Anyway. Biggest withdrawal...I made an appointment bcuz I was told that they needed a manager present for cash withdrawals over 5k. And I didn't know about shit like that, so I called the bank and they scheduled an appointment for my withdrawal. It was mad discreet and I felt like a boss.

I was 23 and honestly, stupid as shit....

This nigga coogler 35, extremely intelligent, and has had big big money for a minute.... He definitely has been schooled on how to move with cash. No way in hell no one ever talked to this nigga how to move with cash.

And he came to the back wearing shades and a note? Yeah they didn't hit the alarm.... But those extract things are already written down and trained to the tellers to look out for. They have signs and reminders about looking out for shades and written notes instead of a withdrawal slip.

Like..... This shit is the most likely outcome if you move like that. I dunno man. Shit seem kinda crazy.

That's all well and good if you have the time to call ahead to do that. I could see there being a situation where you need to get some bread out the bank but dont necessarily have time to call ahead like that.

You think that's what he had on?

Can't really tell from the picture but it's a possibility.

Some banks do have signs that ask people to remove sunglasses when you enter. I've seen it before. Never seen it actually enforced but I've seen the signs. Some check cashing places have them too

damn I've never personally noticed/seen a sign specifically saying no sunglasses allowed. Wild

I mean come tf on. Yall niggas being ridiculous.

This dude walked into a bank wearing a mask, dark shades and a beanie holding a handwritten note asking for cash!

WTF did he think was gone happen.

Who raised these niggas

The only reason this is being debated right now is because a black woman is the one who called the police.

Some of you are so sick minded that you'll try to justify an innocent man being arrested just to shift accountability from the woman.

I mean come tf on. Yall niggas being ridiculous.

This dude walked into a bank wearing a mask, dark shades and a beanie holding a handwritten note asking for cash!

WTF did he think was gone happen.

Who raised these niggas
Obviously by people are free thinkers and not wanting their child to conform to what makes people comfortable while being uncomfortable.

they did nothing right in this case.

like I said, my baby gonna need 26” rims on that porche and I need a house in the valley.

Back