Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

Manager probably a bird too... Fire the lot of them.

Also let's not act like the police officer drawing for his weapon so quickly was suspect...
Is that even protocol, knowing that there was no mention of coogler even being armed on the 911 call? Thankfully all these dumb actions didn't lead to the ultimate dumb result

odds are the 911 opp told the police it was "a suspected bank robbery in progress."

Most cops are jus regular ass ppl. They prolly walked in there scared af, not knowin what they were walking into.

The manager is definitely at fault because he/she could have spoken to the teller and asked the relevant questions. Even speaking to Coogler directly and tell him we understand you want to be discreet so let's take you to this room right here and do a double-check on his credentials before handing over the money.

One thing that didn't make sense in that 911 call was that was the teller calling the dispatcher so did she do that before speaking or after speaking to her manager?

I’m pretty sure (not 100% but close) the teller said in the call that her manager told her to call the police

I’m pretty sure (not 100% but close) the teller said in the call that her manager told her to call the police

Odds are she walked up to the mrg lookin confused af.

And the mrg thought to herself "what dis dumb bitch want now smh"

Teller prolly mumbled sum nonsense to the mrg.

And the mrg already annoyed replied w "well lakeisha if u wanna call the cops, fuckin call em."

Lakiesha walked away askin herself:

quantum-leap-mirror.gif

Last edited:
Odd are she walked up to the mrg lookin confused af.

Teller prolly mumbled sum nonense to the mrg.

And the mrg already annoyed replled w "well lakeisha if u wanma call the cops, fuckin call em."

quantum-leap-mirror.gif

Bruh... lmaooooo.

Odds are she walked up to the mrg lookin confused af.

Teller prolly mumbled sum nonsense to the mrg.

And the mrg already annoyed replied w "well lakeisha if u wanna call the cops, fuckin call em."

quantum-leap-mirror.gif
Yoooooooo I swear I was about to post something similar, but someone called my phone and I forgot to come back to it....

But it was still saved in the drafts...

The manager prolly ain't think she was really gonna call the cops..... They literally have alarms..... She sound like she ran in the bathroom on her cell phone

tenor.png

I'm just curious what he needed 12k cash for in this day and age, he doesn't strike to make it rain in the strip club

I'm just curious what he needed 12k cash for in this day and age, he doesn't strike to make it rain in the strip club
I don't even give af....

But yes 12k for a millionaire... Should be able to be acquired without such hilarity

Yoooooooo I swear I was about to post something similar, but someone called my phone and I forgot to come back to it....

But it was still saved in the drafts...

The manager prolly ain't think she was really gonna call the cops..... They literally have alarms..... She sound like she ran in the bathroom on her cell phone

tenor.png

Anytime I see this picture I have to stop and read the post lololololololololololol. Classic scene.

Back