Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler arrested after being mistaken for bank robber

Like I don't even understand what the fuck this nigga is talking about. Nigga act like he walked in there with the Bane mask on in shit. Ol' You Merely Adopted The Darkness lookin' ass niggas. Nigga had a regular mask on. Because there is a pandemic. I literally walked into a bank less than 3 hours ago wearing a hoodie and a mask.

But bruh did pass a note and the lady said she thought she the bank was being robbed.

that’s her account of what happened.

She was pregnant and women feel emotions differently and that’s how she felt and she panicked.

But bruh did pass a note and the lady said she thought she the bank was being robbed.

that’s her account of what happened.

She was pregnant and women feel emotions differently and that’s how she felt and she panicked.

She must not have felt like doing her job either because he had already verified his identity using his card and his pin number. When did she verify his information? Even the 911 Dispatcher asked her if she verified his information.

She must not have felt like doing her job either because he had already verified his identity using his card and his pin number. When did she verify his information? Even the 911 Dispatcher asked her if she verified his information.

I’m not on the bank side.

I'm definitely not on the banks side. The bank 100% fucked up.

I guess my main point regarding coogler..... Is that dudes a weirdo 🤷🏿‍♂️

Working in the bank is customer service. For the people who go to the bank, that's their one transaction for the day. For the people who work there, you see hundreds of people a day. And do hundreds of transactions. And I'm very sure many of them are wacky as hell. I'm pretty sure people did dumber shit that coogler at the bank..... But you gotta be professional enough to know what's manageable and what's something that's actually serious enough to go to the police.

This was not that. All she had to do was review the information, as was her job, and either go do the count somewhere else while he waited at the window, or have him take a seat while he waits.

As for if she thought any of the info he was presenting was shaky. Just verify everything. The license was out of state, and not expired. It matches the name on the account and debit card. Give the man his money 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like no matter how ridiculous dude was. And how reasonable it is to make an appointment. And how foolish it is to keep saying "look at the note" , this is not a police situation. It was just a weird customer.

Coogler was a weird customer.

The bank was wrong..... But even coogler admitted in the video... Yeah maybe I'll make an appointment next time.

Like I heard what he said. And all his points were valid..

But the cops said the same thing we've been saying...

Maybe pull a manager to the side and ask to sit at a desk to make this transaction. Maybe call ahead. And they even asked, is this how you normally do this?

Those are all valid questions and options for him.

However this should have never been a police matter. But I do think someone should have advised him on a more efficient yet still discreet procedure for these types of large withdrawals. Cuz this was a fail. Granted it's a fail cuz the bank is full of dumbasses..... But strongly suggest moving better if I'm coogler

I'm definitely not on the banks side. The bank 100% fucked up.

I guess my main point regarding coogler..... Is that dudes a weirdo 🤷🏿‍♂️

Working in the bank is customer service. For the people who go to the bank, that's their one transaction for the day. For the people who work there, you see hundreds of people a day. And do hundreds of transactions. And I'm very sure many of them are wacky as hell. I'm pretty sure people did dumber shit that coogler at the bank..... But you gotta be professional enough to know what's manageable and what's something that's actually serious enough to go to the police.

This was not that. All she had to do was review the information, as was her job, and either go do the count somewhere else while he waited at the window, or have him take a seat while he waits.

As for if she thought any of the info he was presenting was shaky. Just verify everything. The license was out of state, and not expired. It matches the name on the account and debit card. Give the man his money 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like no matter how ridiculous dude was. And how reasonable it is to make an appointment. And how foolish it is to keep saying "look at the note" , this is not a police situation. It was just a weird customer.

Coogler was a weird customer.

The bank was wrong..... But even coogler admitted in the video... Yeah maybe I'll make an appointment next time.

Like I heard what he said. And all his points were valid..

But the cops said the same thing we've been saying...

Maybe pull a manager to the side and ask to sit at a desk to make this transaction. Maybe call ahead. And they even asked, is this how you normally do this?

Those are all valid questions and options for him.

However this should have never been a police matter. But I do think someone should have advised him on a more efficient yet still discreet procedure for these types of large withdrawals. Cuz this was a fail. Granted it's a fail cuz the bank is full of dumbasses..... But strongly suggest moving better if I'm coogler

This nigga wrote a damn whole essay...

Looks like he wrote the note on a bank slip in the area that says do not write in this area

Bottom line the black lady said she was scared and thought he was trying to rob the place

A pregnant women has the right to feel that way when a note is passed to her. She was to scared to think straight even after he did everything right

Some folks buckle and make up shit in their head when they feeling a certain way

I hope her and him are okay after this

Du, you just evoked ‘efficiency’ in a discussion about a black man being arrested for tryna withdraw his money from his bank account.

Efficiency.
It’s always more efficient ways for black people to approach things.
Always better ways we can do things.

only black people gotta remember all these ways
I would 100% say the exact same thing to a white person.

I'm not talking efficiently just cuz you black.... I'm talking about over complicating the very simple act of withdrawing money. Again in customer service you get tons of customers who are normal, then u get a few strange ones. Race aside,I will maintain that was a strange way to go for a withdrawal. I don't care who did it. It could have been a little old white lady. It could have been anybody.... That shit still comes off a peculiar. Doesn't justify calling the cops. But still strange.

Someone posted a tweet saying tellers see plenty of dumb shit all day and don't call the cops.

That doesn't stop it from being dumb shit.

Back