Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Couple BEATEN BADLY For Trying To Stop Teen Girls From jumping their kid(non-twerking incident)!!

Dealing with kids personally, you gotta be able to read the room and think critically.

What does it take for kids/teenagers to be out in the streets behaving that way? What do you think their home life is like? How do you think the adults in their lives behave? Do you think they have the best relationships with them?

That isn't an indictment on them, it's just a reality. If you feel that compelled to step in and try to correct behavior of a complete stranger, you have to be prepared for all possible outcomes. You don't try to appeal to kids with chastisement right off of the bat, especially when you don't even know them. To them, it's seen as an affront on them as individuals and attacks their own self esteem. You can't do that without first winning their respect to have them even value your opinion.

1 Corinthians 9:19-22

[19]For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
[20]And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
[21]To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

[22]To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

They may have had good intentions, but went about it the wrong way. You gotta meet people where they are. What if the couple, that was out probably out on a date enjoying themselves too, joined it and danced with the kids in a "respectable" way as husband and wife, then decided to wrap with the kids afterwards and tried to kick game?

Do you think it may have been received better?

Their daughter was prolly hanging around the group and they decided to say something

that's the disconnect.. you talking about fair.. and chances.. how things are supposed to be..a perfect world..i might agree with you on that.. but that ain't how shit is.. reality of it is these niggas will kill your ass for less.. mind your business or try save the world and accept the consequences.. we all have choices.

I agree with you to an extent, but if we don't think about how things should be and work towards that, then things won't ever change.

If you're cool with the possibility that a person could be beaten or killed for simply trying to give some guidance to kids that may be out of line, then yeah there's no point in talking about what could be.

Dealing with kids personally, you gotta be able to read the room and think critically.

What does it take for kids/teenagers to be out in the streets behaving that way? What do you think their home life is like? How do you think the adults in their lives behave? Do you think they have the best relationships with them?

That isn't an indictment on them, it's just a reality. If you feel that compelled to step in and try to correct behavior of a complete stranger, you have to be prepared for all possible outcomes. You don't try to appeal to kids with chastisement right off of the bat, especially when you don't even know them. To them, it's seen as an affront on them as individuals and attacks their own self esteem. You can't do that without first winning their respect to have them even value your opinion.

1 Corinthians 9:19-22

[19]For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
[20]And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
[21]To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

[22]To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

They may have had good intentions, but went about it the wrong way. You gotta meet people where they are. What if the couple, that was out probably out on a date enjoying themselves too, joined it and danced with the kids in a "respectable" way as husband and wife, then decided to wrap with the kids afterwards and tried to kick game?

Do you think it may have been received better?

Thought you was Muslim?

I agree with you to an extent, but if we don't think about how things should be and work towards that, then things won't ever change.

If you're cool with the possibility that a person could be beaten or killed for simply trying to give some guidance to kids that may be out of line, then yeah there's no point in talking about what could be.
never said i was cool with it..im only being logical.. im a realist.. this is the world we live in.. there are better ways to change things..a lot of these kids don't get the care they need at home.. you wanna help the youth? mentor for kids.. there's organizations for that.. sponsor them.. give them guidance in a safe environment.. there's smarter ways to go about things rather then yell at a mob of kids you don't know.

In those situations, how did you approach them though?

“Bruhhhhh. What’s your name? We good out here, you don’t have to _______”

And I’ll leave it at that unless I feel he’s engaged in what I was trying to say. If the kid just side eye me and keeping doing ______. I just give it up and let be.

Came in here to say this

these kids are fortunate dude didnt have the blicky on him

and chances are...if this was a white couple all they would have did was talk shit

wouldnt have touched them.
where im from them kids would've been strapped.. possibility we'd be talking about 2 dead people that didn't mind they business.

That it takes a village era is over. If it's not your kid then keep it moving. They didn't deserve the beating but if the kids not receptive to what you're saying then let them be.
its not over....the principles just changed

Back