Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Couple BEATEN BADLY For Trying To Stop Teen Girls From jumping their kid(non-twerking incident)!!

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
A Black couple was badly beaten by a group of teenagers for trying to stop teen girls from twerking in public, MTO News has learned. The married couple – who are in their 40s – asked the teen girls to stop “twerking” and got a trip to the hospital as a result.

The incident occurred on Saturday night in Winston Salem, North Carolina, outside of the popular Hanes Mall, according to local reports.

Police responded to the parking lot of Hanes Mall near TGIF in response to a reported fight involving a group of juveniles and two adults.

Investigators told the media that the two victims were picking up their daughter at the mall when several juveniles assaulted them and took one of the victims’ purse.

In the video, you can see the parents trying to correct the behavior of the young girls – who were twerking in public. That was a big mistake. In response, the girls jumped the mom.

Then, a group of teenage boys who were there with the girls, jumped the father.

Both were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Yesterday a restaurant owner in Dallas Texas made national news, when he asked a group of women to stop twerking inside his restaurant. Luckily that man was not physically attacked.

I took the clickbait headline to prove chi was an idiot......now we both idiots.

the parents got jumped coming to see whats up with a group of girls following they kid.

Last edited:
View attachment 411482

Can't see the video, but I remember when teenagers, you know, respected adults. All adults. Not just the ones you knew.

the way they was hitting dude....they angry at some other shit....it wasnt that serious

and how they beating up a full grown woman....

and why the nigga recording looking out for the kids? didnt bother breaking it up and then told them to run for the bus.

fuck shit

the way they was hitting dude....they angry at some other shit....it wasnt that serious

and how they beating up a full grown woman....

and why the nigga recording looking out for the kids? didnt bother breaking it up and then told them to run for the bus.

fuck shit
This is sad af.... This is who grows up thinking its cool to twerk in restaurants. With the opportunities afforded to black folks in this day and age these kids could be anything and they choose to be this.

I need more context but with the context I have I'll say In a restaurant you own it's one thing to check em. But these fools twerking in front of cop cars and shit outside. Leave em be.

That's a tough L.

I understand people saying leave them alone but if we as adults allow kids to sometimes embarrass themselves, are we any better?

If we keep turning a blind eye to shit...we can’t complain about how things turn out.

Them kids reacted in a way that people have continued to turn a blind eye and they raising themselves.

There was a time when adults could correct kids and the kids either waited for them to leave but respected them in their presence or felt shame at needing to be talked to.

This is a case of home failures and untamed pride with no shame.

I can admit that I've seen groups of rowdy kids and the way the acted in front of everyone let me know these are not the type of kids that will respond well to being corrected. To do so, at best, would result in an argument, at worst, a situation similar to this. It's not worth it to me as much as I feel a sense of duty to correct them out of a sense of protection, not control. Hate to say it, especially in this climate, but let the cops handle it bc I'm not about to fight/get dragged by no damn kids.

Gotta pick and choose. Of course we want better for our youngers and sometimes you want to check/correct them but get your self awareness up too. Attempting to teach a lesson or reason with unreasonable folk just ain't worth your safety.

I struggle with this frequently in public because I'm the big nigga so I'm automatically expected to check the fuck shit but once I start I'm going all the way. I've put myself in harm's way and unfortunately have ended up hurting people because of it.

Just not worth it if it's not the right setting.

I need more context but with the context I have I'll say In a restaurant you own it's one thing to check em. But these fools twerking in front of cop cars and shit outside. Leave em be.

That's a tough L.

This incident happened in the South and the two adults were in their 40s. Basically, it was two people that didn't realize things have changed. I'm from the South and nearing that age range. I'll say when I was young, we were taught to have respect for adults. Even if we didn't give a shit about what some strangers were saying to us, the most we'd do is roll our eyes and be like "yeah, yeah." And even that was considered terrible. That was just the culture. That's pretty much died though. A lot of these kids have been raised to simply not give a fuck about what anyone says.

This incident is basically an example of what happens when old school expectations meet new school reality.

Damn Twerking....
See the source image

Back