Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Couple BEATEN BADLY For Trying To Stop Teen Girls From jumping their kid(non-twerking incident)!!

The couple should've been more prepared for hands to be thrown if they're going to chastise and "straighten up" the youth that dont even belong to then....you really have to know your audience/room and they really thought these kids gave a shit about anything they had to say....this is sad and I'm sorry but one of those fuckers is getting mollywhopped alongside me if I'm getting jumped lol....Imma be trying to break something lol

Depends on the tone the old heads came with

true true

im in the south tho.....depending on the old heads that could have easily sounded like "get ya'll lil fast ass down from there!!!" and that aint really stepping outta line

we talking teenagers....not yours true enough, you could have picked up your kid and went to church...i get that

but these people obviously give a fuck and they tried

lets beat em down in the name of freedom and fun

i wont even fake.....we barked on old heads and security guards when they had sumn to say......never jumped anybody

them people are ok and hopefully the kids go on to be decent people and i'll leave it at that mane

im definitely gettin old and senile

I'd really like to see how this started. If it got to the point of the older couple being jumped there had to had bee a back and forth exchange first.

The teens response to being asked to stop twerking should have been all the older lady needed to decide whether to continue to engage or walk away.

I'd really like to see how this started. If it got to the point of the older couple being jumped there had to had bee a back and forth exchange first.

The teens response to being asked to stop twerking should have been all the older lady needed to decide whether to continue to engage or walk away.

they just didnt know....old people (such as myself) be in the house chillin and forget how stupid people get outside lol

i wouldnt have told them shit but im not gonna say those people were wrong for speaking to them

I dont know wtf was said but it looked like just a convo at first....at least from the adults

So you never seen someone speak calmly and the other person get buck?

Look, I've seen this shit (not the fighting; the stupid young people shit) happen in NYC, so I know better when they outnumber me nearly 10 to 1 so just keep on rolling. That being the case, I would say the adults should've read the space better.

That doesn't excuse these lil' crumb snatchers resorting to jumping people. Dude should've slammed one of those lil' bastards into that cop car, and maybe choke slammed one of those harlots for touching his wife. Maybe then they'd respect grown man strength.

I'm equally disappointed at the muhfuckas videoing this shit not helping dude and his wife out and openly encouraging the kids to run after they did that foul shit.

This world is so different now. You couldn't even do this in 2005.

Yeah I'm interested in the cause for concern from the couple

Seen this all the time in DC on the bus and train and alot of times it was just older people asking the youngins to turn the volume down(some politely.....others in a Cosby-ish way)....and best believe there is always one in the crew that doesn't appreciate any adult correcting them at all and it always goes left from there

Reactions: GNS
they just didnt know....old people (such as myself) be in the house chillin and forget how stupid people get outside lol

i wouldnt have told them shit but im not gonna say those people were wrong for speaking to them

I dont know wtf was said but it looked like just a convo at first....at least from the adults

So you never seen someone speak calmly and the other person get buck?
That's my point, if she approached them calmly and the kids had a attitude why continue to engage?

Read the room!

lol Ya'll niggas love defending some wrong shit.

Those kids jumped and hospitalized two people because they didn't like the things those people were saying, and let ya'll tell it, the big crime here is that two people didn't mind their business.

This is why I don't want to hear any pro-black shit from most of you. Ya'll are perfectly fine with some out of control black teens thinking its ok to beat up black adults over some trivial shit, but I'm supposed to believe you care about the black community? Ok.

so ya'll saying they should have dipped like Red and they wouldnt be already hitting their 2021 insurance deductible??

tenor.gif

lol Ya'll niggas love defending some wrong shit.

Those kids jumped and hospitalized two people because they didn't like the things those people were saying, and let ya'll tell it, the big crime here is that two people didn't mind their business.

This is why I don't want to hear any pro-black shit from most of you. Ya'll are perfectly fine with some out of control black teens thinking its ok to beat up black adults over some trivial shit, but I'm supposed to believe you care about the black community? Ok.
Could you please show me one (1) example of anybody in this discussion “defending wrong shit”?

I’ll wait.

1606926450180.gif

Back