Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Couple BEATEN BADLY For Trying To Stop Teen Girls From jumping their kid(non-twerking incident)!!

The moral of the story: Mind your business.

If that couple woulda been white, everybody woulda been calling them “Karen” and “Ken” and talking about how white people need to mind their own damn business.

Same rule should apply here.
Nah
Them being an older black couple it's almost a certainty this was on some concern/do better type shit
Cacs be busy bodies

Last edited:
The moral of the story: Mind your business.

If that couple woulda been white, everybody woulda been calling them “Karen” and “Ken” and talking about how white people need to mind their own damn business.

Same rule should apply here.
Nah. You know what uppity black folks hate more than nosy ass white ppl......twerking

Its a buzz word for them. Makes them angry

Nah
Them being a older black couple it's almost a certainty this was on some concern/do better type shit
Cacs be busy bodies
black or white there's always a price to minding someone else's business.. their plan might've been on some concern/do better shit.. but Mike Tyson said everybody got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Video starts with the fighting already happening and outlet thats claiming it all started from twerking is MTO. From their rep alone I wont trust that its the cause of this, imma need another source. That site makes up narratives all the time.

chi chi kids lmao

mind ya business, yeah aight...thats always a choice in any situation

but adults that care will attempt to correct children sometimes

you supposed to get sent to the hospital for that?

trolling is one thing but if ya'll for real you can keep that stupid shit up in your world

SN: I dont give af about dancing....shut up

Quoting this since it seems to be lost in this thread.

It doesn't matter how you feel about twerking or strangers giving their input unsolicited. Those people didn't deserve to get jumped over this, and it's kinda crazy that people are trying to justify that or just shrugging it off.
Would you like to hold a candle light vigil for them?

Time to embrace my uppity nature.
Quoting this since it seems to be lost in this thread.

It doesn't matter how you feel about twerking or strangers giving their input unsolicited. Those people didn't deserve to get jumped over this, and it's kinda crazy that people are trying to justify that or just shrugging it off.
Troof.

I have a bigger issue with the nigga recording it then telling the kids to run.

i hope he was a youth.

f you again chi.
ole kids burning houses ....Let em cook ass nigga.

embrace your degeneracy and I'll embrace my uppityness

Change ya avi....I changed mine.

Mind your business and shit like that wont happen.

Karens are next.

YOU??????

nigga you was the police last year lol.....like damn near maga hattin

you would have highly advocated shooting all them kids on another day lmao

chi chi kids lmao

mind ya business, yeah aight...thats always a choice in any situation

but adults that care will attempt to correct children sometimes

you supposed to get sent to the hospital for that?

trolling is one thing but if ya'll for real you can keep that stupid shit up in your world

SN: I dont give af about dancing....shut up
Depends on the tone the old heads came with

Reactions: 1/2
Back