Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Couple BEATEN BADLY For Trying To Stop Teen Girls From jumping their kid(non-twerking incident)!!

@Chicity

@Joshie Kahn

I see yall laughing. What was funny?
Speaking for myself here, but saying something to ppl that clearly ain't receptive to critique or discipline is a "time and place" thing. Unless they're directly impeding me going about my way or causing trouble I just keep I moving. That kinda talk is best reserved in 1 on 1 environments like holidays where you pull somebody to the side and speak to them. That way there's no peer pressure to act out or be embarrassed if they actually decide to listen. Plus you ain't gotta worry about getting lumped by a bunch of tiny youths.

It was the 'What does it take for kids/teenagers to be out in the streets behaving that way?' for me

Couple more lines of humor sewed it up for me. Good stuff man

I didn't really expound on my thoughts, i just asked the question.

How would you answer?

Dealing with kids personally, you gotta be able to read the room and think critically.

What does it take for kids/teenagers to be out in the streets behaving that way? What do you think their home life is like? How do you think the adults in their lives behave? Do you think they have the best relationships with them?

That isn't an indictment on them, it's just a reality. If you feel that compelled to step in and try to correct behavior of a complete stranger, you have to be prepared for all possible outcomes. You don't try to appeal to kids with chastisement right off of the bat, especially when you don't even know them. To them, it's seen as an affront on them as individuals and attacks their own self esteem. You can't do that without first winning their respect to have them even value your opinion.

1 Corinthians 9:19-22

[19]For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
[20]And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
[21]To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

[22]To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

They may have had good intentions, but went about it the wrong way. You gotta meet people where they are. What if the couple, that was out probably out on a date enjoying themselves too, joined it and danced with the kids in a "respectable" way as husband and wife, then decided to wrap with the kids afterwards and tried to kick game?

Do you think it may have been received better?
its always good intention but wrong way.

its never the right way until it works.

but imma sit over here and sip on my uppity ass sauvignon.

its always good intention but wrong way.

its never the right way until it works.

but imma sit over here and sip on my uppity ass sauvignon.
just because it works for one person or a few individuals don't make it the right way for everybody..i love me a nice cab tho.

just because it works for one person or a few individuals don't make it the right way for everybody..i love me a nice cab tho.
you still a youngin bruh.

it dont have to be that way just it seems like thats what it is.

but then when people treat us like we dont respect each other.....ehhh

it dont even matter.

just a matter of time now,.

'What does it take for kids/teenagers to be out in the streets behaving that way?'
Behaving what way? Dancing?

Shit; a good meal, great convo, and a dope record playing over someone speaker would be my guess

Behaving what way? Dancing?

Shit; a good meal, great convo, and a dope record playing over someone speaker would be my guess

I dont think you answered the question well, but ok.

So you cool with kids/teenagers (boys and girls) dancing in a boarder line sexual manner in the street in groups?

But in a situation like this one, when you talking to complete strangers out of love, if the unsought advice is met with aggression, you probably should just eat that and keep it moving. If it started out of love, you can't let the reaction take you off your square.
Facts cause at that point you just casting pearls to swine.

Dust off your feet and keep it moving

I dont think you answered the question well, but ok.

So you cool with kids/teenagers (boys and girls) dancing in a boarder line sexual manner in the street in groups?
Lol it was twerking for you huh

Conservative buzz word are triggering

Back