Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Couple BEATEN BADLY For Trying To Stop Teen Girls From jumping their kid(non-twerking incident)!!

Its an unrealistic question....for me and mine. Maybe this is a norm for you and yours, which is fine if it is, but its not for me and mine. But here's my stab at your premise

I wouldnt 'break it up' (as if someone getting jumped lol) nor would I sit in the car cheesing at kids being kids. My daughter(s) would have already been walking to the car as I pulled up.

Me 2 my daughter: 'yall just out here wildin huh'

You changing the scenario to get out of answering the question.

What i did was present a scenario where you have a personal connection to the people involved to see if your REAL opinions on the subject holds up.

So, because adolescent children sometimes succumb to peer pressure and act in a way that their parents wouldn't assume they would.

So your daughters twerking on some boys in the street...you roll up unannounced, and you not breaking it up? Not having a conversation about what you witnessed after the fact?

Let's talk.

You changing the scenario to get out of answering the question.

What i did was present a scenario where you have a personal connection to the people involved to see if your REAL opinions on the subject holds up.

So, because adolescent children sometimes succumb to peer pressure and act in a way that their parents wouldn't assume they would.

So your daughters twerking on some boys in the street...you roll up unannounced, and you not breaking it up? Not having a conversation about what you witnessed after the fact?

Let's talk.
Again, you present an unrealistic scenario for me. Saying 'your child' dont make it personal. It still makes it unrealistic my g

How you get mad when I make it realistic enough to answer?

Or you just didnt like the answer.....

Again, you present an unrealistic scenario for me. Saying 'your child' dont make it personal. It still makes it unrealistic my g

So "yall wilding" and that's it?

What made his scenario unreasonable for you? Not choosing sides, I'm just curious.

Nah, there's a difference between your kid doing it and other people kids doing it. You would have an issue seeing your daughter shaking her ass out in the street. Every dad would.

What made his scenario unreasonable for you? Not choosing sides, I'm just curious.
Glad you asked Monk

1) My teenage daughters don't 'hang out' with friends in the capacity to be dancing all in the streets. I'm Joe Jackson with mine, they have a home full of siblings to 'hang out' with. Knowing this, I placed Judah scenario with my daugthers track events. Or say a practice.

2, I don't pop up on ppl unannounced. I find it rude and disrespectful. No, I dont even like surprise parties. My kids know this. Why would I pop up on them unannounced amongst they friends when I wouldn't anyone doing that to me? They get texts and calls with my eta. I want them ready to go when I pull up, for a myriad of reasons. There is no last minute twerking that Judah wants to happen.

Knowing this, I fully expect my daughter(s) to be in the back of the mix ready to go when they see me.

Glad you asked Monk

1) My teenage daughters don't 'hang out' with friends in the capacity to be dancing all in the streets. I'm Joe Jackson with mine, they have a home full of siblings to 'hang out' with. Knowing this, I placed Judah scenario with my daugthers track events. Or say a practice.

2, I don't pop up on ppl unannounced. I find it rude and disrespectful. No, I dont even like surprise parties. My kids know this. Why would I pop up on them unannounced amongst they friends when I wouldn't anyone doing that to me? They get texts and calls with my eta. I want them ready to go when I pull up, for a myriad of reasons. There is no last minute twerking that Judah wants to happen.

Knowing this, I fully expect my daughter(s) to be in the back of the mix ready to go when they see me.

Joe Jackson huh?

So you rule your house with an iron fist?

We see how that faired for the Jackson kids.

Micheal wanted to be a white woman.

Janet became the black Marilyn Monroe.

And Jermaine using black shoe polish like Murrays.

You gonna have to post receipts.

not that serious for me but I specifically recall asking if something was wrong with you, because it was out of character

you seemed to have a real fox news point of view on police shootings

anyway, fuck old people....shoulda went to picaddily

Also @Chicity what we as parents expect of our children more often than not ends up Not being a reality at some point during their adolescence.

You're telling on yourself without realizing it. You dont "expect your daughters the be backing down boys at a party, so it's not a concern of yours at the moment. Maybe that's testament to good parenting on your part.

But WE know if it happened, you going crazy.

Nah, there's a difference between your kid doing it and other people kids doing it. You would have an issue seeing your daughter shaking her ass out in the street. Every dad would.
This my third time, maybe more, saying this......its VERY unrealistic for MY child to be 'shaking her ass in the street', sorry/not sorry

I whole heartedly expect you, or fathers like you, to have an issue with it if its something you are fearful of happening. I'm not saying you are just keeping the context in line with the convo. Protect yours how you see fit my guy

BUT because its not realistic for me, I don't share those fears as intimately as yall therefore it can never be personal to me. This isnt the only topic that is unrealistic for me and my children.

Yall not gonna make me feel bad about not having my kids twerking in the street, tho I have no problem with other kids twerking in the street, or mall or wherever.

Sorry.....but not sorry

This my third time, maybe more, saying this......its VERY unrealistic for MY child to be 'shaking her ass in the street', sorry/not sorry

I whole heartedly expect you, or fathers like you, to have an issue with it if its something you are fearful of happening. I'm not saying you are just keeping the context in line with the convo. Protect yours how you see fit my guy

BUT because its not realistic for me, I don't share those fears as intimately as yall therefore it can never be personal to me. This isnt the only topic that is unrealistic for me and my children.

Yall not gonna make me feel bad about not having my kids twerking in the street, tho I have no problem with other kids twerking in the street, or mall or wherever.

Sorry.....but not sorry

Who tryna make you feel bad about that though?

My issue is you make a statement like that and AT THE SAME TIME say you have no issue with other kids doing it.

You've insinuated that you have raised your children to not behave in that manner. And if that's the case, you really DO have an issue with it.

Speak on that.

Back