Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Couple BEATEN BADLY For Trying To Stop Teen Girls From jumping their kid(non-twerking incident)!!

That wasn't a real answer. His responses where he joked about Joe Jackson and his kids being conditioned to hang with their sibilings as opposed to behaving in the way thee kids in the video exposed how her really felt.

I tried to probe further to get him to expound and he ducked it. Now he letting you and Monk respond while he change out his shirt he sweated out nh.

lol @ the shirt remark.

To be clear, I don't really know what his mindset is. I'm just saying I believe some dodges are acceptable. As an extreme example, suppose the debate was whether or not sexual preference was a real thing. Believe it or not, some people think it's all fluid and people like everything. Suppose someone asked you if you would be satisfied after cumming off some good dick. Would you give a yes or no answer or would you say that you don't take dick and leave it at that.

That wasn't a real answer. His responses where he joked about Joe Jackson and his kids being conditioned to hang with their sibilings as opposed to behaving in the way thee kids in the video exposed how her really felt.

I tried to probe further to get him to expound and he ducked it. Now he letting you and Monk respond while he change out his shirt he sweated out nh.
You a man of Gawd and look at the lies you tell

If you wanted that instigator award you should have put in work way before Dec 2nd

lol @ the shirt remark.

To be clear, I don't really know what his mindset is. I'm just saying I believe some dodges are acceptable. As an extreme example, suppose the debate was whether or not sexual preference was a real thing. Believe it or not, some people think it's all fluid and people like everything. Suppose someone asked you if you would be satisfied after cumming off some good dick. Would you give a yes or no answer or would you say that you don't take dick and leave it at that.

Wait...what just happened?

You a man of Gawd and look at the lies you tell

If you wanted that instigator award you should have put in work way before Dec 2nd

Huh? I'm actually on your side here. lol I'm saying you had the right to reframe the question the way you did. How am I instigating?

Wait...what just happened?

lol I said it was an extreme example. Any straight dude in that position would just pass on the question. Would you consider that to be an unreasonable dodge?

Freudian slip?

It's ok if you want to jump ship now. We'll welcome you with open arms.
Misspelling. Should be condemn

But there's a lil girl in ya church right now practicing to the WAP video. Go be the hero you were destined to be...

lol @ the shirt remark.

He cant cause its realistic for him

Huh? I'm actually on your side here. lol I'm saying you had the right to reframe the question the way you did. How am I instigating?

lol I said it was an extreme example. Any straight dude in that position would just pass on the question. Would you consider that to be an unreasonable dodge?
My bad, I meant to quote Judah. Lotta moving parts going on

For 3 days I've been persecuted by a mob for not condoning twerking amd being to not be rattled by the behaviors

To the point where my teenage daugthers are now twerking on niggas in the house parties or twerking with kit kats *eye roll in spanish*

This is the type of shit niggas do when they looking to put an L on your jacket
Persecuted?

:smh:

Hounded? Harrassed? Bullied? Jumped?
Substitute for whatever word you want

I was called Trump, earlier so persecuted seems to fit the narrative
How about "massively called out for being horribly wrong and off-base."

THAT sounds much more truthful.

Back