Welcome To aBlackWeb

BENZINO says what we have all been saying for a while

I hear all of that but folks will always view him as a guard dog. Main reason is because their is no reason for rote to jump in they all said years ago Benzino can’t rap so it’s looks like em just lets other folks say something instead of ignoring it
The thing is,I think we all know that Em could go back and forth online if he wanted to.

He's a clever guy with a evil mind and he's funny.

And also Royce doesn't just stand up for Em

He has stood up for Joe Budden too even when Joe was saying shit about Em and in other situations

He also lost his relationship with Dre for his manager ,so Royce doesn't do that for Em then leave other ppl out to dry.

Benzino is on the right side of history but he needs to be consistent in who the enemy is.

It doesn't matter how many times Royce or 50 or Bizarre or anyone else pops their head up in defense of Eminem, you don't attack black people over white people. If Eminem and Jimmy Iovine are the problem, keep it there. His black defenders don't know why they do what they do

I was with you up until the last sentence. It ain't like we talking about random dudes defending Em. These people are Em's actual friends. Your friends are supposed to defend you. If he's basically being attacked because of his race, then of course his black friends will step up and cosign him. Ya'll can dislike Em and white people in general as much as you want, but something like this isn't a mystery.

Absolutely spot on. they immediately called him that. i mean, i remember Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) explaining Eminems verbal execution. that's really when it was all in on the great white hope. His music was corny as shit. I like Em, but i couldn't tolerate his corny assed music. why was this dude making tracks like that? his guest shots were the grimy ones, but his own stuff suffered from funk repellent inhalation. i don't even know what Dre's mind state was other then making money on dude and it didn't really matter the backdrops. Eminem was served as a novelty act but it went too far only because he was white. nobody white was going to go for a black artist doing Jailhouse Rock in a movie in 1957 with the backdrop being sundowner towns and white/black only signs plastered everywhere. pat boone redid lil richard's hit songs and sold more for a time. but nobody could fuck with Mike Jackson. couldn't fool not even white people with that boy band shit in the 2000's. they tried and had to snub that brothas legacy. if he was alive, he'd still be that dude. shit even in death, he's remembered as such

I doubt Em would be a superstar minus Dre

Em could have been more like other great lyricists with little promo and no to few hits.

He was gonna sign to Rawkus records.

He may have been like the members of slaughterhouse or Ras Kass or Canibus.

He would have been thought of as a great Lyricst,but wouldn't have had the mainstream reach Dr Dre gave him.

I see yall point,but on the other hand Rae had Joe Budden hit by some giant football player looking nigga for talking rap shit about his man.

50 defends Em too btw and ppl don't bring him up

I see yall point,but on the other hand Rae had Joe Budden hit by some giant football player looking nigga for talking rap shit about his man.

50 defends Em too btw and ppl don't bring him up

50 has been criticized for that and hasn't gotten in the mix for em in a while unless I missed something. He's seemed to cut that shit out.

Royce gets it from both sides.Some blacks call him a coon and some Em stans call him racist when he speaks on black issues

I was with you up until the last sentence. It ain't like we talking about random dudes defending Em. These people are Em's actual friends. Your friends are supposed to defend you. If he's basically being attacked because of his race, then of course his black friends will step up and cosign him. Ya'll can dislike Em and white people in general as much as you want, but something like this isn't a mystery.
Malcolm X said it best. There's a difference between being friendly and being a friend.

Making millions of dollars together can make people seem very friendly toward one another. But actual friendship looks different when the relationship doesn't hinge on when the benefits stop. And it is an absolute fact that friendship is a mutually beneficial dynamic.

Everything we've ever seen between Em/Royce, Em/50, Em/D12, Em/Dre, etc suggests that they're only as friendly as they've been able to benefit from Em.

It's also a fact that Black people tend to be the most unaware of the nature of their loyalty. All of these highly educated, highly intelligent black people in politics, religion, industry but alot of them swear by the system that oppressed them. So like I said, they don't know WHY they do what they do. They just do it because it makes sense financially, so they think.

Zino Bonds is a clown for all this shit. That's indisputable. He was a clown back in 2003 for it, he's a clown now.

I don't even know why Zino started wilding on Em.I just remember this scathing Em article and later the tapes.

But I will say that there are some truths to Em being propelled and backed more than his black counterparts.

And there are white fans who call him the best only because he's white.

The only issue is that unlike the other white rappers who sold mostly for being white,he has a unique talent that's hard to deny that kinda muddies the water.

Malcolm X said it best. There's a difference between being friendly and being a friend.

Making millions of dollars together can make people seem very friendly toward one another. But actual friendship looks different when the relationship doesn't hinge on when the benefits stop. And it is an absolute fact that friendship is a mutually beneficial dynamic.

Everything we've ever seen between Em/Royce, Em/50, Em/D12, Em/Dre, etc suggests that they're only as friendly as they've been able to benefit from Em.

It's also a fact that Black people tend to be the most unaware of the nature of their loyalty. All of these highly educated, highly intelligent black people in politics, religion, industry but alot of them swear by the system that oppressed them. So like I said, they don't know WHY they do what they do. They just do it because it makes sense financially, so they think.

Em and Royce and Em and D12 actually came up together so it's not like his relationship with 50,but 50 isn't signed to Shady and he still is loyal to Em

Nobody knew Em would sale like he did back when they were coming up.It was a reach in the late 90's.

Royce kept and keeps it pushing no matter what his relationship with Em is.

While it's no doubt a plus,Royce has never relied on Em.

Dre is in the higher position in the relationship he has with Em.

Dre is a fucking billionaire now and Em had nothing to do with that.

But on I need a Dr Dre says that Em was the only person who stayed loyal to him

I don't even know why Zino started wilding on Em.I just remember this scathing Em article and later the tapes.

But I will say that there are some truths to Em being propelled and backed more than his black counterparts.

And there are white fans who call him the best only because he's white.

The only issue is that unlike the other white rappers who sold mostly for being white,he has a unique talent that's hard to deny that kinda muddies the water.

Rappers love the skill set Em possess when it comes to rap bruh.

That’s why he’s in so many rappers top tier list

Alot of what you said proved my point but i want to zero in on this.

Who told you Eminem has NOTHING to do with Dre being a billionaire?

Em didn't get Dre into headphones.

I guess it could be argued that 50 was on that wave first,but IDK the ins and outs on how Beats started.

Rappers love the skill set Em possess when it comes to rap bruh.

That’s why he’s in so many rappers top tier list
As they should

IDK how you could be an MC/lyricist and at least not respect or acknowledge his technical skill.

Back