Welcome To aBlackWeb

BENZINO says what we have all been saying for a while

Nah, Benzino is right. Em was going to be big no matter what because he fit the bill for a rap Great White Hope.
Absolutely spot on. they immediately called him that. i mean, i remember Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) explaining Eminems verbal execution. that's really when it was all in on the great white hope. His music was corny as shit. I like Em, but i couldn't tolerate his corny assed music. why was this dude making tracks like that? his guest shots were the grimy ones, but his own stuff suffered from funk repellent inhalation. i don't even know what Dre's mind state was other then making money on dude and it didn't really matter the backdrops. Eminem was served as a novelty act but it went too far only because he was white. nobody white was going to go for a black artist doing Jailhouse Rock in a movie in 1957 with the backdrop being sundowner towns and white/black only signs plastered everywhere. pat boone redid lil richard's hit songs and sold more for a time. but nobody could fuck with Mike Jackson. couldn't fool not even white people with that boy band shit in the 2000's. they tried and had to snub that brothas legacy. if he was alive, he'd still be that dude. shit even in death, he's remembered as such

They're too old for this shit. Especially Benzino.

It's understandable why Benzino is bitter as hell, Eminem and 50 Cent ruined Benzino, helped destroy his magazine (granted Benzino was giving himself and his girlfriend's 5 mics and more deserving artists lower ratings) and they helped destroyed his career. As for Royce that's his boy he's been with Em for over 20 years and was able to be where he's at because of Em so that shouldn't come as a surprise why he's defending him.

Facts.

Benzino is on the right side of history but he needs to be consistent in who the enemy is.

It doesn't matter how many times Royce or 50 or Bizarre or anyone else pops their head up in defense of Eminem, you don't attack black people over white people. If Eminem and Jimmy Iovine are the problem, keep it there. His black defenders don't know why they do what they do

Then let him address it his way

a 40 year old man don’t need to consistently defend another
But Royce can address whatever he wants to address.

If I'm in your crew and ppl shooting at you,I'm shooting a them.

This happens all the time and nobody complains.They only complain when it's Royce defending Em

Niggas act like no crew member addresses beef for other crew members?

Em always addresses that shit,eventually just like with this Snoop shit

But also didn't Zino address Royce in the Queenzflip interview?

His daughter is grown

Ain’t no wrong. If I got real issues ain’t rules either.

I don’t know why this hard to understand for y’all. Y’all ever been in some g shit before? I remember we had beef with a nigga and my dog fucked his baby momma and we emptied that hoe house out. We didn’t give a fuck because ain’t no rules to some real shit between niggas.

Like a nigga said “want smoke go relocate your momma”

Fucking a baby mama ain’t a violation like talking about a kid we know that’s not the same. Niggas beef over who fucked a bm all the time

Yea that generally a low blow I think I only heard kids mentioned when it was JA and 50 beef

Benzino talked about his mother first and Benzino's daughter is grown.Not like she's 12

No loyalty to crackers. As a black person that’s a concept we should all embrace

If a white dude was my ppl since 19 and helped put millions in my pocket,I will kill for my white homeboy.

Em exec produced Royce's first album and a part from the D 12 beef period been super tight with Em.

That beef was deaded yrs before Proof died.

Em fixed Royce's rift with Dre.

They are not rap friends,they're actual friends for over 20 yrs.

Niggas act like Royce just met Em last week.

If a nigga put mills in my pocket and got me a hit record,as long as he keeps in 100,I'm replying to anything said and I expect the same.

So basically yall saying he shouldn't be friends with Em period?

When has Em ever appeared to address any beef he ever had publicly really?

Benzino talked about his mother first and Benzino's daughter is grown.Not like she's 12

If a white dude was my ppl since 19 and helped put millions in my pocket,I will kill for my white homeboy.

Em exec produced Royce's first album and a part from the D 12 beef period been super tight with Em.

That beef was deaded yrs before Proof died.

Em fixed Royce's rift with Dre.

They are not rap friends,they're actual friends for over 20 yrs.

Niggas act like Royce just met Em last week.

If a nigga put mills in my pocket and got me a hit record,as long as he keeps in 100,I'm replying to anything said and I expect the same.

So basically yall saying he shouldn't be friends with Em period?

When has Em ever appeared to address any beef he ever had publicly really?

I hear all of that but folks will always view him as a guard dog. Main reason is because their is no reason for rote to jump in they all said years ago Benzino can’t rap so it’s looks like em just lets other folks say something instead of ignoring it

Back