Welcome To aBlackWeb

BENZINO says what we have all been saying for a while

This is what started this shit

I basically agree w everything Benzino said. But its not worth 30 minutes of my life (only made it to 7 min mark) and all of that is pretty much common knowledge.

Tho cleaning out my closet is not a good song imo, shit corny af

Being called a slave is weak as fuck.

you welcome what you put out.

Yiu nights want rules on shit. Ain’t no fucking rules

how does this negate the fact that he in his feelings?

Especially when the man himself got a daughter too

Niggas mad at being loyal.

What’s wrong with y’all

Nah you don't talk about nobody kids. Especially another mans daughter. I bet you'd have a problem with it if I started talking about ya kids the other day when we was going back and forth. Stop the nonsense. You wrong.

Reactions: GNS
Nah you don't talk about nobody kids. Especially another mans daughter. I bet you'd have a problem with it if I started talking about ya kids the other day when we was going back and forth. Stop the nonsense. You wrong.

His daughter is grown

Ain’t no wrong. If I got real issues ain’t rules either.

I don’t know why this hard to understand for y’all. Y’all ever been in some g shit before? I remember we had beef with a nigga and my dog fucked his baby momma and we emptied that hoe house out. We didn’t give a fuck because ain’t no rules to some real shit between niggas.

Like a nigga said “want smoke go relocate your momma”

His daughter is grown

Ain’t no wrong. If I got real issues ain’t rules either.

I don’t know why this hard to understand for y’all. Y’all ever been in some g shit before? I remember we had beef with a nigga and my dog fucked his baby momma and we emptied that hoe house out. We didn’t give a fuck because ain’t no rules to some real shit between niggas.

Like a nigga said “want smoke go relocate your momma”

Lmao. That sounds like some fuckboy shit.

"I got beef with a nigga so me and the homies got at his baby moms. Cleaned her house out."

Nigga what?

I disagree... To an extent.

I was 15 when em dropped. Only white boys was jamming em. He wasn't getting love from the hood till Benzino kept mentioning him everywhere.

Couple that with the success of forgot about dre and you got a sympathetic powerhouse.

Benzino spoke power into em's career

There were underground fans in every hood back in the late 90's and early 2000's and Em had been bubbling in that scene on college stations and mix shows

Em was known way before his beef with benzino.

Em was on like his 2nd album when all that shit started.

Back