Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bartender worked 70+ hrs and got $9.21 paycheck. Says this is why you tip.

If you're in a major city working a bar then this may apply. But to the average person just waiting tables in some random restaurants, of which there's far more of them than bottle service girls, then no they're not out here walking away with 600+ in tips per night. And when the topic of tipping comes up that's who the conversation is most often referring to.

So if you're trying to sit and say some random waitress in IHOP is clearing hundreds per night in tips I'm gonna need some proof of that one...

She's not a waitress at a restaurant or server at an IHOP as far as the information in the thread.

Don't move the goalposts now.

I'm talking about bartenders like the thread is titled and the YouTube video is titled. Bartenders typically work at bars or nightclubs. Not ihops.

Another thing people overlook is the comeback tipper. The people that are regulars and you've dealt with properly so they come back to see you specifically and with money in hand all because of how they portrayed you in their experience. That shit is key. Bartenders or anyone looking for tips gotta build that rapport that's key for them.

I've even seen bottle service girls that get requested which means guaranteed money cause niggas probably trying to fuck.
I as security have been requested to work certain booths by the patron. I routinely had people where everytime I saw them they handed me a $100 bill.

How you deal with people is important. If you make them feel important and taken care of they will reciprocate and pay to feel like that every friday. Another person every Saturday, thursday, or whenever they are there. They're chasing a vibe and it's about making sure you're on the right end of it.

If you play that correct its guaranteed money.

All part of the hustle for these bartenders. Make you feel like a king more times than not you gonna pay like one.

🤷🏿‍♂️

That's true... I always pay my barber extra... That's the rapport for the repeat service and client care

lmaooooo niggas make a lot of excuses for bullshit.

tip, dont tip. im just glad i dont have to interact with you bozos in real life

lmaooooo niggas make a lot of excuses for bullshit.

tip, dont tip. im just glad i dont have to interact with you bozos in real life

Who said they weren't tipping her or wouldn't?

You wake up like this?

Sheesh.

She's not a waitress at a restaurant or server at an IHOP as far as the information in the thread.

Don't move the goalposts now.

I'm talking about bartenders like the thread is titled and the YouTube video is titled. Bartenders typically work at bars or nightclubs. Not ihops.

Moving the goalposts by focusing on who this conversation is often centered around? That's a new one. Especially when the comments in the thread centered on tipping as a whole not just bartenders

Moving the goalposts by focusing on who this conversation is often centered around? That's a new one. Especially when the comments in the thread centered on tipping as a whole not just bartenders

So then some of you are just saying anything.

Got it.

Some of y’all fake as fuck and it’s really showing in this thread

Some folks said THE EXACT same thing I said but y’all causally skipped over them and quoted me.

Weak ass mentality and backbone.

Back